Now I am in Control...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maskfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
2492247499_3eb77516335B15D.jpg

The previous post has been brought to you courtesy of:
TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

No, just someone that cares about Facts and TRUTH...only tinfoil wearer's mockers (like yourself)just want to pretend everything is just fine and live in their mind controlled ,entertainment filled, La-La Land!

No, just someone that cares about Facts and TRUTH...only tinfoil wearer's mockers (like yourself)just want to pretend everything is just fine and live in their mind controlled ,entertainment filled, La-La Land!

Yet another post brought to you courtesy of:
TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

I bet you think the paper that you hold in your pocket is real money

:lol:lol:lol

Leave it to teemu and his paranoid politics to ruin a thread which had a humorous and lighthearted intent.

Lame move. :nono

Leave it to teemu and his paranoid politics to ruin a thread which had a humorous and lighthearted intent.

Lame move. :nono

I don't get why he's continually allowed to ^^^^ on us outside of the sandbox with all his NWO, political and religious garbage. It's a clear violation of the forum rules.

Did you report his post? Mod can't be everywhere at once. :lecture

so I can be insulted for my opinions and but not okay for me to post drivvle like everyone else????

makes no sense to me....I am not name calling anyone..good greif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back