• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a specific 1/6 scale motorcycle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canuck_spartan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 1/6 Military/Army styled Triumph Bonneville model. Doesn't have to be anything fancy (heck it can be all plastic for all I care), as long as it's fairly accurate. I've found factory stock styled Bonneville models on the bay, but I'm wondering if there's a reliable site where I can find what I'm looking for. Monkey Depot doesn't have it, and that's the only 1/6 site I've used. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

Something just like this, only 1/6 scale:
https://www.themotorpool.net/Triumph-Motorcycle-Steve-McQueen-The-Great-Escape-p/min122133500.htm

the link should work now, I've changed it. if that doesnt work then paste this into google to see the type of bike i'm looking for (except in 1/6, not 1/12
"Minichamps Triumph TR6 650 Trophy Motorcycle used by Steve McQueen"

as for that ebay link creecher, yah that's the factory stock model that I'm not really looking for. i was hoping there was an already military version of the bike out there somewhere... if not maybe i can mod the stock one but that'll be a last resort. thanks anyways though!

There was a 1/6 version with a Steve McQueen figure made a few years ago. I checked ebay, but didn't see any listed.

Back