Bowen Designs Vulture FS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bowen Designs Vulture FS statue
W.I.P. pics of the classic Spider-Man villain!

671568004_B4mYd-O.jpg

Vulture? Doc Oc? Elektro? Sandman?

NO! The next Sideshow Diorama will be based off this legendary, epic battle from the cover of Amazing Spider-Man 147!

300px-AmazingSpider-Man147.jpg

Sarcasm aside, this looks great and Spiderman fans should be really happy.

The thing that sucks about the execution of that cover... how is Spider-Man able to make such an insightful thought when that happened so quickly? A jump kick doesn't take that long... dammit!

I'm sick of all the gargoyle usage lately across licensees but the statue does look to be shaping up to be a great one.

The thing that sucks about the execution of that cover... how is Spider-Man able to make such an insightful thought when that happened so quickly? A jump kick doesn't take that long... dammit!<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

This is comics... you can do anything :p. I remember that cover.

I'm sick of all the gargoyle usage lately across licensees but the statue does look to be shaping up to be a great one.

you know i never ever noticed that until you brought it up :horror:horror

again another situation like ssc's vs dios where i think these designers need to take a step back and reinvent some of the poses or sculpts.
things are starting to get stale, or have been for awhile.:confused:

it's like school picture time where each kid just sits in front of the same background.

I'd like to see Bowen drop the damn gargoyles and make the figures a bit larger.

Maybe a new line perhaps.

I'd like to see Bowen drop the damn gargoyles and make the figures a bit larger.

Maybe a new line perhaps.

yeah this ones going to be quite a bit larger than the past bowen pieces. which is why i sold my bowen green goblin, he just wouldn't display with the others, so i turfed him..

I think that's a licensing issue, no? From what I understand, BD doesn't have the license to do other scales.

Man, I would be totally on board for some 1/4 scale classic style Bowen statues.

A lot of sneaks debuting on our site tonight via Randy Bowen of Bowen Designs! Here's an update on the Vulture!

681290425_SXCRE-XL.jpg

Back