• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Grey Hulk - You name a fair trade.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
01-20-06 EDIT:

THANK YOU SHAIHULUD FOR THE GREY HULK TRADE DEAL!

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

JS :banana

Last edited:
Be careful, JS. We really have absolutely no idea what the value for these things might actually be. I would hate to see you give away more than your fair share in an uneven trade for an unproven item! Unlike the Balrog or Aragorn or Sam and Bill or the Witch King, there are two alternate editions available of the exact same sculpt with this one. Those who missed out have two excellent alternatives still available, and the value of Gray Hulk may not skyrocket as much as some are expecting. Don't do anything you'll regret...

(Of course, it's easy for me to say that, because you didn't put Orthanc on the list!)

tomandshell said:
Be careful, JS. We really have absolutely no idea what the value for these things might actually be. I would hate to see you give away more than your fair share in an uneven trade for an unproven item! Unlike the Balrog or Aragorn or Sam and Bill or the Witch King, there are two alternate editions available of the exact same sculpt with this one. Those who missed out have two excellent alternatives still available, and the value of Gray Hulk may not skyrocket as much as some are expecting. Don't do anything you'll regret...

(Of course, it's easy for me to say that, because you didn't put Orthanc on the list!)

Thanks for the advise T&S. I'd spot somebody a fair value, but again - I'm
not gonna swap somebody even up an Aragorn or Sam & Bill or Balrog for
the Grey Hulk. If somebody does want any of the pieces I've listed though,
or any other Sideshow items, I've got them to barter with right now, so I
figured I'd at least make the offer.

JS :)

Well value has not been set. When it has been set you may have to trade a Sam & Bill and an Aragorn for it. :wacky

TheWitchKing said:
Well Im up for a trade for the exclusive pred maquette for my Grey Hulk. send me a pm Jim.

I would trade for that.... Sounds like a good deal both ways.

Jesse

Fritz said:
Well value has not been set. When it has been set you may have to trade a Sam & Bill and an Aragorn for it. :wacky

I'm not sure exactly how value is going to be set for this thing. The ones that aren't guaranteed to stay with collectors seem to be at least purchased by collectors who will trade for another coveted piece or two rather than sell it outright. The closest sense I have so far is that a few people seem to be willing to trade an exclusive Predator maquette for it, and that was $1000 with an ES of 300, although one sold on Ebay at a loss last week for $760.

Even if one or two get on Ebay, there won't be enough sold over a long enough period of time to really establish a good idea of what it consistently sells for, as has happened with the other big ticket Sideshow pieces. Again, I would hate to see somebody look back in a year or two with regret at an uneven trade.

Consider the Mcfarlane World Series Barry Bonds - only 200 made. There are a lot a different Painted Barry Bonds available but this Limited piece still commands upwards of $800 for a $40 price. Time will tell.

wow, that is a great list off stuff you are trading!

::Wonders why I didnt look around first before "giving" mine away :wacky ::

LOTRSWfan said:
wow, that is a great list off stuff you are trading!

::Wonders why I didnt look around first before "giving" mine away :wacky ::

Hello!!!!

You don't have too :peace

Well, I'm still hoping to win your contest LOTRSWFan, but this is my backup
in case I'm unlucky enough to miss out on the Grey Hulk twice in a row.

Thank you again for your generous offer. :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

JS :)

Hey, to anybody out there my offer is still up..Ill'trade MY grey HULK for a predator maquette exclusive.....

Shaihulud said:
Hey, to anybody out there my offer is still up..Ill'trade MY grey HULK for a predator maquette exclusive.....

I take it JS won't do that trade strait up?

Shaihulud - Im thinking you might get more than $1000 later but that's a good trade for both right now. :peace

Greedo said:
I take it JS won't do that trade strait up?

Shaihulud - Im thinking you might get more than $1000 later but that's a good trade for both right now. :peace

yEAH..THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING ALSO...AND I'M PRETTY MUCH SURE THE GREY HULK VALUE WILL BEAT THE PREDATOR EX. MAQUETTE DOWN THE LINE... HOWEVER,THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD ENJOY MOST OF THE GREY HULK BEING IN MY COLLECTION IS HAVING THE PREDATOR EXCLUSIVE IN IT....LIKE I TOLD J.S.,WHO BY THE WAY, IS AN AWESOME GUY !!!! SO IF SOMEONE'S INTERESTED, I WOULD ONLY TRADE STATUE FOR STATUE( MEANING YOU PAY FOR THE PREDATOR, I PAY FOR THE HULK THEN WE EXCHANGE..).SO GUYS, MY OFFER IS STILL UP ...

Viking28 said:
Did you get one JS???

Nope - The boardmember that I closed the deal with has reneged on their word.

Now where is that dropping anvil emoticon when I need it.........

JS

Last edited:
Back