What do you think of the new style? Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the new style?

• It blows - the old one was much better!

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • The new one is a great improvement - love it!

Votes: 48 34.3%
  • The new one would be better if it just didn't have the left column.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • I don't really care and didn't notice.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I like the new style, but liked the old colors better.

Votes: 17 12.1%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
There have been some complaints about the new style. Please choose the statement below that best reflects your feelings about the new style:

Love it. Evolve or die. Although I will admit I wouldn't mind the pay option floated around...

New style is good Dave, need just a couple minors tweaks and everything will be good.

man, all these people getting their panties in a bunch over nothing. It's a small change, took me .5 seconds longer to navigate the first time I saw it.

Do whatever the heck you want, Dave. Make this place pink and purple for the hell of it. Actually, orange and black would be cool for October.

man, all these people getting their panties in a bunch over nothing. It's a small change, took me .5 seconds longer to navigate the first time I saw it.

Do whatever the heck you want, Dave. Make this place pink and purple for the hell of it. Actually, orange and black would be cool for October.

Now thats a pretty cool idea!

Now that I've gotten use to it I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way and I Wouldn't mind it the old way either so I voted I don't care

I like the black and orange idea also, I think that would look pretty cool

Losing the sidebar makes the site so much easier to read. Much preferable.

It, and that the banner doesn't link to the index anymore, were my only real gripes, but I guess I just have to clicks 'forums' button now so it's no biggie about the banner. Everything else is great. :chew

Though, I would prefer the light green bars were a tad darker green and bolder, closer to the nav bar and thread header green. I think the lightness of the bar and the lightness of the background are reading a little too close in tone and greater contrast between them would be easier on the eyes.

This latest version looks good. Didn't see what was wrong with the old one, previous to the latest bouts of cosmetic changes. Are there any new added features?

What happened to the ads? I thought they were going to be included because the forum needed the financial input.

Overall: Excellent final result.

Back