• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need some Cap head wings please?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys.

Need a favour if anyone can oblige me.

I have a slightly damaged Cap EX and one of the minor things is on his 'modern' head both of the wings are damaged and I was wondering if anyone had to destroy one and kept these?

I know it's a long shot but figure it can't hurt to post. I'm in the UK so obviously a UK'er would be easier but hopefully I can work a deal with someone, somewhere.

I'll pay a fair price, whatever a fair price is for a wing or 2 these days :lol

Man, another case of broken wings on this guy.
Sorry to hear man, if it makes you feel any better, this is a VERY common problem. Try asking sideshow if they have replacements would be my best suggestion.

Yea, I guess I'll have to.

I think it's one of the most amazing figures ever but I want to display him with his modern head.
I think I might just take the wings off the WWII head and use it that way. Just means I can't change display when I want to, not the end of the world though.

I'll still try SS but I'm not to hopeful.

Cheers my good man :chew

Got a reply from SS.

Thank you for your email. We appreciate the time you took to contact our
Customer Service Department.

I am very sorry that your statue has become broken. Unfortunately, we do
not have a repair facility here at Sideshow Collectibles, so we are not
able to assist you directly. I would suggest that you contact a local
hobby shop or art supply store for referrals for Artisans in your area.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Figured but had to try.

I didn't ask em to repair it, just if they had any spare wings lying around :lol

Back