please help ssfreaks background changed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmbuzz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys please help.. my background for the Sideshowfreaks webpage has always been tan.. and all the colors show up good.. I clicked something by mistake I am assuming cuz while moviing the mouse I changed the color to a dark green and when I did alot of the colors dont show well and the whole page info moved around.. now I cant find anything.. the whole format is different.. i hope someone can help me get back to the tan background.. Thanks..:D

what noway dudes.. I aint no mod or anything.. I thought I could change the display mode.. and it would change.. it changed for me like 2 wks ago.. but I clicked display mode and the tan came back.. maybe somone was testing it.. I dont care about the color I juust want my pms to be on the right side not on the left.. etc.. argh.. I mean the whole page aint the same and it sucks.

Ok guys please help.. my background for the Sideshowfreaks webpage has always been tan.. and all the colors show up good.. I clicked something by mistake I am assuming cuz while moviing the mouse I changed the color to a dark green and when I did alot of the colors dont show well and the whole page info moved around.. now I cant find anything.. the whole format is different.. i hope someone can help me get back to the tan background.. Thanks..:D
you ruined the board! good job..thanks!:mad:
..it's up to you to fix it now!
:monkey4What did you do!!!!??? Fix it now!:monkey4
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I was asking for help as I assumed I changed the background.. Like on the RPF you have a choice of a few backgrounds..

what noway dudes.. I aint no mod or anything.. I thought I could change the display mode.. and it would change.. it changed for me like 2 wks ago.. but I clicked display mode and the tan came back.. maybe somone was testing it.. I dont care about the color I juust want my pms to be on the right side not on the left.. etc.. argh.. I mean the whole page aint the same and it sucks.

:lol :lol :lol :lol True.

You are out of luck. You have broken the board and well....

128749835262812750.jpg

Thanks.

I'm just going to say it, its differant and it frightens me. I don't even know where I am right now. What section is this?

Back