iphone and sideshow collectors!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecekat

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi all!!i just got my new iphone 3gs!!does anyone know how can i log in in the forum??

i can not do that.when i log in ,after redirecting i go back to the home page.why is that?

That's how it works from any device if you log in from the home page. Just click "Forums" after you log in. :peace

yes!what is the problem?i am new in iphone

Hmmm, I just tried it on my iPhone and it works. I log in at the upper right, then I get the redirecting page, then the home page opens.

Maybe you're hitting something else with your fingers. Try zooming in on the login area. You can zoom in by doing an inverted "pinch" gesture.

when i put the username and passwrod it goes to the redirecting page.then it goes to the home page but i am no longer logged in.is it because of the 3gs?

I think there may be some sort of setting on your phone that is automatically redirecting you somewhere else. Maybe something programed by your cell provider? I would check with them.

My phone works fine when on here, no problems.

why to me??only me?? i cannot log in...do you guys have an app?

I did it!now I am posting from my 3gs!!!!!!!!!I had blcked the cookies,that's why I couldn't

Back