• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: LOTR PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Skutto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently sold off my Lego collection and have decided to pick up the Lord of the Rings Premium Format statues with the profits. So far, I've managed to pick up the Gandalf exclusive PF but I'm looking for the rest.

Note that I'm particularly interested in the exclusive versions (where applicable), and they'd need to be undamaged and complete. Ideally, they should be located in either the US or Canada as shipping from overseas would be cost prohibitive. Payment will be made via paypal.

PM me your offers.

Monday morning bump. I have Frodo confirmed, and pending deals for the Gandalf, Uruk-Hai Berserker, and Lurtz exclusives. Still considering offers, so feel free to send me a PM.

So far, I've gotten Frodo (thanks, Quadcent!), and the Moria Orc, Lurtz and Berserker exclusives. I've got a line on the Gandalf exclusive from a fellow Freak, but he has yet to get back to me with a total.

As for the Aragorn exclusive and Galadriel, they're considerably easier to find and don't go for much more than retail price on eBay, so I'm not in any kind of rush to obtain them. I WILL get them at some point, though.

And although I was offered an Aragorn PF by a fellow Freak, it wasn't the exclusive version and I'm holding out for one of those. I just hope my wait list reservation converts for the Legolas exclusive or I'll be hunting that one down, too.

The Gandalf deal fell through, so I am still looking for the following LOTR PFs:

Gandalf exclusive
Aragorn exclusive
Galadriel

PM me if you have one of these for sale.

Thanks, Boba! :rock

And no worries, Quadcent, I've got three different Aragorn offers floating about. Now, if you want to sell off that life-sized Hulk mannequin... :cool:

Thanks, Boba! :rock

And no worries, Quadcent, I've got three different Aragorn offers floating about. Now, if you want to sell off that life-sized Hulk mannequin... :cool:

sht man i'd hate to see the shipping bill on that one.:lol

and as for aragorn, he's the only good guy i have out of all my lotr pf's and he fits in perfectly with that pose imo.

Back