The Green Hornet (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this already (or at least one that doesn't come up in search even looking at Rogen's name)

Basic stats:
Christoph Waltz ... Chudnofsky
Seth Rogen ... Britt Reid/The Green Hornet
Cameron Diaz ... Lenore Case
Edward James Olmos ... Michael Axford
Jay Chou ... Kato
Adam Dubowsky ... Richard 'Big ^^^^' Monsoon

Obviously there was a lot of drama surrounding the film but its starting to film and here are the first shots of Rogen in costume

greenhornet500.jpg

greenhornet2.jpg

Well, at least Rogan lost some weight. But yea, can't stand him. He is the modern Ben Stiller.

Rogen looks pretty good there. He's a funny writer but I'd agree that he essentially plays the same role in every film. This will show whether he can really branch out as an actor (saying that about a superhero movie seems oxymoronic, but that's how limited an actor he's been until now).

Rogen looks pretty good there. He's a funny writer but I'd agree that he essentially plays the same role in every film. This will show whether he can really branch out as an actor (saying that about a superhero movie seems oxymoronic, but that's how limited an actor he's been until now).

I agree. He plays the same goofy, pathetic, stoner guy in his movies. Granted yes I found his stuff funny, but I'm not going to the theater to see anymore of his movies again when I can just wait for DVD.

~~I'll probably get lynched, but I also feel the same about Will Ferrell. I loved him in his small cameos he had in movies, but after a while it seem like he kept doing the same crap over and over when he had his own movies.

Back