Jessica Rabbit Bust Pics...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
I received her today and I'm not happy with the paint around her hair,face & arms because it looks like crap so she is going back. It just completely turned me away from this piece so I don't even want it now.

JR1.jpg

JR2.jpg

JR3.jpg

JR4.jpg

Yikes, that paint does look crappy. I can't believe they even let that out. What a bummer on such a cool piece.

wow that is a crap paint job. where did uget it mate?? i like it, shame the paint job ruins it. it looks like a bust version of the bigger figure i saw in a gift shop in disney studios when iwas in orlando. it was bout 150$,wish id picked it up. :-(

wow that is a crap paint job. where did uget it mate?? i like it, shame the paint job ruins it. it looks like a bust version of the bigger figure i saw in a gift shop in disney studios when iwas in orlando. it was bout 150$,wish id picked it up. :-(

I ordered her from Sideshow

That is a bad paint job! And the uneven glitter makes it look like a craft project. Send her back!

Wow, that is quite a bust!

But yeah, the paint job is pretty horrific. You expect this on a mass marketed, $10 toy, not something like this.

I need to look at mine again. I only looked for damage, didn't inspect too closely. There was lots of loose glitter all over. When installed in package, they didn't fit her all way in plastic bag, so rubbing against that cheap flakey styrofoam too.

Yeah there is going to be loose glitter everywhere cause it's glitter but that face just ending like that into the hair is creepy and horrible looking and the paint job was all around bad. The sculpture is very nice but I'm just fed up with having to return things so it makes me no longer want a replacement.

Mine is definitely better than Black Cat's, but the paint job is still very disappointing. A lot of the paint borders stop short of the lines, so it could all be touched up if I had the right color paints, but then I might have brush marks. I'm on the fence about keeping mine. I'm not thrilled with it, but I think I might like it enough to keep it.

I caved and told them I wanted a replacement bust. I also bought the regular off eBay because I wanted to see which one I would like best. I'm not letting this curse beat me dammit! The curse I'm talking about of course is buying things I'm not meant to buy and being uncertain if I will keep them and they arrive broken just to rub it in my face every time.

Sorry to hear about your trouble black cat. It looks like an awesome piece but the paint from the hair bleeding onto her face is just inexcusable and the glitter doesn't look that great either. I really hope you have better luck with your replacement. :duff

that is some of the worst painting i've seen from SS. Looks like a chinese copy (not that i'm saying it is just by the quality i mean).

Back