Hulk 1/1 bust confirmed !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Told ya...:cool:

Sideshow Q&A - 9/30/09

I would LOVE to see a Sideshow Collectibles Grey Hulk Life Sized Bust with light up Green eyes in my collection. Please give this some thought!

''Duly noted! It’s a GOOD suggestion, and we may in fact have something like this in development.''

Sideshow Q&A - 9/30/09

I would LOVE to see a Sideshow Collectibles Grey Hulk Life Sized Bust with light up Green eyes in my collection. Please give this some thought!

''Duly noted! It’s a GOOD suggestion, and we may in fact have something like this in development.''

Hey do not make fun, I asked this question, it was my suggestion, and THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:chew HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

...not to poop on anyones parade...but it says "may"

...not to poop on anyones parade...but it says "may"

Fool..you should trust the worm better than this.I dont post false information.I guarantee a Hulk life size bust in 2010 from Sideshow.

Guaranteed.

I'm thinking Shai's 1/1 bust (once it comes out) laying in bed with only the head sticking out of the covers (for obvious reasons) with his lady giving ol' green skin a smooch... Just an idea.

Sideshow Q&A - 9/30/09

I've been waiting for a new Marvel 1:1 forever
I will be very happy if this is the next one.

This will be mine, oh yes this will be mine.:D

Back