Grey Hulk Waitlist is back up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gray Hulk Link

90022_press01-001.jpg

BDboystoys said:
wow only 50 made! thats got to be one of the lowest!

Not quite the lowest, though. Besides the 10 Frankensteins that were never sold, only 36 people in the world own a Gandalf the Grey bronze. So it looks like two of the lowest Sideshow edition sizes both have a color in common.

tomandshell said:
Not quite the lowest, though. Besides the 10 Frankensteins that were never sold, only 36 people in the world own a Gandalf the Grey bronze. So it looks like two of the lowest Sideshow edition sizes both have a color in common.

Well, the Son of Frankenstein is kind of greenish-grey, so really all three! :wacky

Just curious Icummins, is your SSE Son of Frankenstein out of the box or still boxed behind red velvet ropes?

wookilar8 said:
Just curious Icummins, is your SSE Son of Frankenstein out of the box or still boxed behind red velvet ropes?

Minty mint in box! Still taped shut! I just can't bring myself to open this one!

lcummins said:
Minty mint in box! Still taped shut! I just can't bring myself to open this one!
Never open this one !!!!!

looks funny in grey. what's the story behind a grey hulk? isnt he always green?? :confused:

btw also, did ss announced this piece and when it was supposed to go up for order? have no clue about it.

Waitlist is up because edition size is increasing to 500...50 was a typo. ;)

Because quite frankly...they may as well take down the waitlist because at 50 there will be done left or I'm sure they have plenty of people signed up anyway.

Back