Sideshow Catalog Volume 11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I received my Spooktacular Kit today and in it was this beautiful hardcover catalog that was worth the $29.99 alone. It covers a vast range of SSC's products, with lots of beautiful pics and articles regarding each line.

There are also some cool spotlight interviews of celebrities that collect SSC products, pics of some of our very own Sideshow Freaks collections and an article by the Darklord himself Dave Stephen! :rock

I just got my catalog too - it really is a step above and beyond anything they've done before. Each item has a art-directed theme behind it and it's more an coffee table art book rather than a catalog. Lots of great articles about famous collectors and other subjects, including an interesting interview with Greg Anzalone, the head of the company who usually remains more behind the scenes.

It's really a great book - highly recommended!

(even if they did spell my name wrong...)

Very cool. I should be getting mine tomorrow. The catalog is what I'm looking forward to most and hopefully scoring the $150 gift code. What value gift code did you get?

I love it! As I was flipping through it I was thinking to myself, "This should be worth way more than what I paid for the Spook Kit". :D I was never big on the catalogs before, but this one has changed my view on them, I'm gonna go back and get the Vol. 10 Hardcover as well.

I didn't even realize that they spelled your name wrong Dave, I still knew it was you though. :lol

Damn, just got on the waitlist for the spooktacular kit. I had it in my cart for a few days now, my mistake. Book is a great addition to the spook kit.

the book really is just beautiful and its true that it is worth the price of the kit alone. all the pictures there are just great at showing off the hard work that Sideshow brings to their products and the interviews with the celebrities really is cool and seeing some of our freak members being honored with there collections being put in the book. and of course the Darklord Dave's awesome article about Sideshow helping to bring the collectible community around the world together to share a passion is wonderful.

It's really a great book - highly recommended!

(even if they did spell my name wrong...)

fail.jpg

the book really is just beautiful and its true that it is worth the price of the kit alone. all the pictures there are just great at showing off the hard work that Sideshow brings to their products and the interviews with the celebrities really is cool and seeing some of our freak members being honored with there collections being put in the book. and of course the Darklord Dave's awesome article about Sideshow helping to bring the collectible community around the world together to share a passion is wonderful.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

The book seems to give that added touch to the kit and being worth it makes all the more interesting.

I took the book today to work and I was so blown away with some of the articles on it and the photography is just unreal.
well worth the price.
Loved the tribute to STAN WINSTON.
RIP STAN!
people at work where guessing the book was arround 60 bucs lol.

so much better then volume 10 and the dvd kicks ass.
Thanks sideshow.

whoever had their collection make the catalog must be the coolest of the cool, the elitist of the elite, .. the cream of the crop ... .... :monkey1

Back