Custom MJ on Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she does looks much better than what SS did with her face, but i wouldnt pay 1k for it, prolly $600-700 tops for me :(

The guy said he is a good box packer:D. Come on--only a few hundred over market price.

well the regular goes for bout $300-320, so you figure maybe an additional $200-300 for the face upgrade at most. The print is a must to go with this piece though.........i wonder who did the custom work on it

MJ ? Is that a character from "Spider-Man?" Why is some stranger washing Spidey's costume? Sorry, I'm still bitter over "New Day".
It's a really beautiful job on the paint. As great as it is though, does it really make the statue more valuable to most collectors? I'm not really a statue guy so I don't know how people who are feel about originality of the object and how future value is affected. I expect it is something you have to consider before laying down the long green.

I think it looks fantastic, way overpriced though. I wouldn't pay any higher than $500 even with all the work that went into it.

MJ ? Is that a character from "Spider-Man?" Why is some stranger washing Spidey's costume? Sorry, I'm still bitter over "New Day".
It's a really beautiful job on the paint. As great as it is though, does it really make the statue more valuable to most collectors? I'm not really a statue guy so I don't know how people who are feel about originality of the object and how future value is affected. I expect it is something you have to consider before laying down the long green.

i think it looks better than the original, so i would defn pay more than the original, just not that much more. Its not like MJ is a major character that every Marvel fan needs in their collection, but i am a spidey fan :angelsmil

Definitely better than the Original, but still could look more like the Original Art print. The eyebrows are too low,particularly her right eyebrow. Her chin isn't long enough, and her left side of her jaw is still a bit too strong. Her left cheekbone should be a bit higher, Her mouth should be more open, and now she is missing the cleft in her chin, which is one of Mary Jane's more distinctive features, which is indeed on the print.

I'm getting a bit of a Morgan Fairchild/Susan Lucci vibe from the resculpt.

Back