A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamboota

Super Freak
Reaction score
I used the search and I didn't find anything about this movie on the boards...So mods feel free to move this post to an already existing thread if there is any!

Here's the teaser trailer via slashfilm.com
https://www.slashfilm.com/2009/09/27/a-nightmare-on-elm-street-teaser-trailer/
I think Freddy looks awesomely gruesom!
<a href="https://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=63620005">A Nightmare on Elm Street in HD</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="https://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=63620005,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="https://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=63620005,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

P.S. THIS WAS MY 1000th POST!!! WOOHOO!!

It still dont seem right not having Robert Englund as freddie. Also his face makeup looks poo, and his voice is meh. I dunno why they've bothered tbh.

Gratz on the 1000th honey buns :D

It still dont seem right not having Robert Englund as freddie. Also his face makeup looks poo, and his voice is meh. I dunno why they've bothered tbh.

Gratz on the 1000th honey buns :D

I agree, and yes the make up looks shissa..maybe its more realistic in a sense but, its not impressive at all...I think the guy playing Kruger will do a good job though.

I am not digging the voice, they should have added something to his voice to make it more demonic....I don't like the make-up either...looks too much like a burn victim and less like the demonic Freddy I was hoping for. I'll give it a shot because I like JEH and its got Katie Cassidy (HOT DAMN!) in it but I am already lowering my expectations.

I am not digging the voice, they should have added something to his voice to make it more demonic....I don't like the make-up either...looks too much like a burn victim and less like the demonic Freddy I was hoping for. I'll give it a shot because I like JEH and its got Katie Cassidy (HOT DAMN!) in it but I am already lowering my expectations.

Mike, check out the trailer when Freddy's coming down that boiler room hall and slashes at the camera. Just for a split second you can see half his face, and it looks more like Robert's Freddy then that last Mason Verger shot of him at the end. I was really pissed he looked like that too, but after watching the trailer again, I think it was just the angle or something. I hope anyway.

I like the fact that the makeup is more realistic/less demonic. It seperates him from Englund's interpretation. It's a new take on Krueger so I don't get why people'd want it to look the same. :dunno Also that New Line/Michael Bay stuff makes the characters more grounded and realistic. I got what I expected in that trailer.

I like the fact that the makeup is more realistic/less demonic. It seperates him from Englund's interpretation. It's a new take on Krueger so I don't get why people'd want it to look the same. :dunno Also that New Line/Michael Bay stuff makes the characters more grounded and realistic. I got what I expected in that trailer.

But Fred isn't alive, he doesn't have to look totally realistic, I like the dreamlike Demonic interpretation of him better. But I'm pretty much a new fan of the Nightmare series so I'm open to Jackie and the new look.

I'm gonna wait until I see the movie and what personality Freddy has. If he is more evil and serious then I'll dig the more realistic look. If we get the same Freddy we've had in the past then I want more demonic appearance from him.

But Fred isn't alive, he doesn't have to look totally realistic, I like the dreamlike Demonic interpretation of him better. But I'm pretty much a new fan of the Nightmare series so I'm open to Jackie and the new look.
I get that. I think his overall look should be the way it is-realistic. And maybe like in FvJ he'll become more evil and demonic looking. Lets just hope it's better than FvJ. :lol

Mike, check out the trailer when Freddy's coming down that boiler room hall and slashes at the camera. Just for a split second you can see half his face, and it looks more like Robert's Freddy then that last Mason Verger shot of him at the end. I was really pissed he looked like that too, but after watching the trailer again, I think it was just the angle or something. I hope anyway.

I'll have to check it out, I agree though with Deckard, he isn't alive I wouldn't want him to look more realistic. Although I wouldn't mind if he looked different from dream to dream.

I thought Freddy didn't look that Demonic in the original.
I guess they went for a cleaner Demonic look in the sequels, so the audience could see more of Englund

Back