• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SIDESHOW HT,MEDICOM EVA and MISC..funds needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theamarath

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all,

MEDICOM
EVA-01 MIB never opened. 325 shipped.

DC Direct
-13" inch Rorshach - loose, mint and complete. No box 35 shipped

Yamato

HOT TOYS

BUY both my remaining predators for 300 shipped!!!

1/6 Berserker Predator - loose complete with box (plugged the battery in but lights don't seem to work; haven't had to chance to tinker with it yet) - 160 shipped

1/6 Classic Predator - New in box still sealed, this is the most recent release not the "P1". will sell for 190 shipped

Mcfarlane

*all of these are still sealed in clamshell

Faces of Madness Elizabeth Bathory 40 shipped obo

Twisted Tales Dorothy x2 25 shipped each

Bandai
-SMS Neograde recast of Sinanju Conversion parts(not the bazooka option parts) 45 shipped *Counted and complete, some leg pieces have been sanded and puttied *can no longer find the link to this kit, originally bought it from another seller. I can take pictures of it, but not sure why it cant be found online anylonger

PG MIB
-Bandai PG Strike with aile-striker/skygrasper - 180 shipped

Loose PG
-PG RX-78 GP-01 Zephyranthes, purchased used and built from another boardie. unpainted but panel lined by previous owner hanger is not included. Selling as is will provide pics on request. 120 shipped

NECA

Comics

Kick-*** 1-6 + sketchvariant(1:25 Romita Jr. Cover) - Don't really know what these go for with the sketch variant (only ebay stuff i found was a buy it now for 100, but that doesnt help me any) so I'll throw a number out and feel free to make offers. 135 shipped

Sorry all but shipping to US and Canada only.

I can send pics upon request.

Regards,

Last edited:
Re: SIDESHOW PF/Commiquettes, HT and Macross for sale..funds needed

I suppose the Marvel stuff are the reg edition?

If theres any chance on buying the Macross DYRL hands separately, please let me know :)

If theres any chance on buying the Macross DYRL hands separately, please let me know :)

Im really trying to sell as a set, but I might break it up soon enough..Ill keep you updated.

bumpsie up!

bumpsie price slashed and more added!~

bumptastic voyage!

price updates bump!

bump up my friends!

updated with new prices!