• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SS 1/6 Drusilla from Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbach

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB SS 1/6 Drusilla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Anyone who has one of these they're willing to sell pm me. I won't turn down any reasonable offer. :duff

Also:
WTT SS 1/6 Original Frankenstein's Monster for Bride Of Frankenstein Monster
I have a SS b&w Frankenstein's Monster 1/6 figure with about a yr display time on it. Great condish and comes with box and all accessories. I can post pics tomorrow. I want to trade for the Bride Of Frankenstein Monster version. I prefer b&w but will take color.

More Information:
Also, the box isn't important to me as long as it has the accessories. I will throw in some money if need be and won't decline any good offer.

Anyone with a b&w or colored Bride or Wolfman I will trade for also. I prefer b&w but will take color. Sam rules apply as in above post. Thanks. :duff

0926091801a.jpg
0926091801.jpg

0926091802a.jpg

0926091802.jpg

0926091802b.jpg

As you can see he and his box and accessories are in very good condish.

This is still available for anyone interested in a trade. I am currently looking for an Evil Ash from AOD. Anyone willing to trade please pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTT SS 1/6 Original Frankenstein's Monster for Bride Of Frankenstein Monster

I could be wrong, but I don't belive there is a B&W version of the 1/6 Bride. Good luck anyways.

Re: WTT SS 1/6 Original Frankenstein's Monster for Bride Of Frankenstein Monster

This is still available for anyone interested in a trade. I am currently looking for an Evil Ash from AOD. Anyone willing to trade please pm me.

Anybody? No one has any of the monsters I need or an Evil Ash?

Wtb ss 1/6 drusilla from buffy the vampire slayer

Anyone who has one of these they're willing to sell pm me. I won't turn down any reasonable offer. :duff

Back