ARE YOU PART OF THE GREY HULK EXCLUSIVE HIGH ROLLERS CLUB? IF SO, COME ON IN!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greedo

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
I just wanted to see how many members from this board got one.

1 for me!:banana

49 to account for:D

:peace

Please allow me to put on my smoking jacket, grab a cigar and a sifter of cognac, and enter the club. Got him!

Hey Pitchin'--aren't you glad you stayed awake?

tomandshell said:
Please allow me to put on my smoking jacket, grab a cigar and a sifter of cognac, and enter the club. Got him!

Hey Pitchin'--aren't you glad you stayed awake?

hell yeah.............but now I will not be able to sleep ....my heart is still pounding :D

Where the hell is the link? I logged into my newsletter an hour ago and never saw anything but the green? Someone PM me the link so I can get on the wait list! Please!!

lcummins said:
Where the hell is the link? I logged into my newsletter an hour ago and never saw anything but the green? Someone PM me the link so I can get on the wait list! Please!!

The link was on the pic of a grey Hulk on the green Hulk page. There was no waitlist the page just dissapeared once it sold out. I have a strange feeling there will be no cancelations or credit card problems with this piece....

Jesse

I highly doubt that any of us lucky 50 would cancel but you never know.
The waitlist is available BTW, I saw it.

Jesseawilson said:
The link was on the pic of a grey Hulk on the green Hulk page. There was no waitlist the page just dissapeared once it sold out. I have a strange feeling there will be no cancelations or credit card problems with this piece....

Jesse

That just frickin sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pm sent with link to gray hulk

Back