• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Frankenstein and Bride PF duo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Wayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Color or B&W. Anyone selling, or thinking of selling either or both of these? I'm willing to pay reasonable prices.

Thanks! -Wayne

Still looking. I'm not too keen on the $800+ for this set on evilbay. Probably doesn't help I'm trying to acquire these so close to October/Halloween.

Once you have them in hand the $800 won't seem as bad. If you want to get them I wouldn't waste to much time. I think these (especially SSE) have a good chance of going up in price.

Good luck!

Personally I would stick with the color for these, I have had both and kept them.

Good luck with your search!
Go for SSE version. Def worth it imo....

2.jpg

Color Bride alone just went for $360 on the bay. Hurm. Might have to hunt for these during a different time of the year.

Last edited:
i picked up the monster for 299 on the bay a couple weeks back and got the bride for 150 off a online store(both color versions). Good luck in your search. btw I saw London after midnite sell for 130 dollars in a auction i missed in which i could kick myself for. arrgh.

By happen of chance, anyone know if there've been any fakes or recasts of these? Not to sound like a nut, but I'd hate to drop some fat cash on one or both of these and wind up screwed by art theives.
It's happened before. :(

By happen of chance, anyone know if there've been any fakes or recasts of these? Not to sound like a nut, but I'd hate to drop some fat cash on one or both of these and wind up screwed by art theives.
It's happened before. :(

I personally have not heard of anything like that happening with Universal statues. Good luck on the hunt!

dont think there have been any fakes of any product that has real fabric ... :monkey1

I sent you a PM, I don't know if you got it?

:confused: :wave

I think I came across a sales thread that had the SSE duo base in it today?
Good luck! Excellent choice, since they are both fantastic figures. Personally, I prefer the SSE version over the color version, but if I were looking for this set, I'd take either one, just like you. Hope you find these wonderful statues.

that is cool. what an excellent setup. i prefer the SSE, but the color is top notch as well. congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back