Arnie's NEW Battle damage LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
gud2js_20090926175235_11333898_1.JPG

THIS is the version of GOD Bruce I want!

Hopefully it will be a production piece and not a custom Arnie is doing.

Anyone read Korean? I couldn't make out much running the text on Arnie's blog through Babelfish.

Very nice nokia GOD custom...probably for his own?

Google translated from korean to english,

"If you are interested in custom enthusiasts ripeintingeun damage is enough.
Drawing materials (Dark Gray / Brown), enamel (Crear Red) and Semi-Cree."

No Custom...it is Arnies' logo and Photo and will be released by Enterbay. Was in the making for a long time now. And in fact it is on Arnie's Blog posted by the one and only Arnie kim.

Actually lots of things have been posted on his blog that isnt his. And some posted that has his signature logo but were never released...yet.

Hi Chrono...I get info from my Temple of Unknown board which is Linked to Enterbay's Blog. That is Arnie's new piece I'm 99.9% certain. I got an email from bill CEO of enterbay last year for what is insotre in Bruce lee Line future and GOD Damage version And Enter the Dragon battle were in the mix.

Yes Things change, but we will see in next few months.
Keep you posted.

Its just a custom. Its not a re-release from EB,

With my discussions with them, was informed if they did not release the GoD for Nokia, they would of released it themselves, so the idea of doing ANOTHER GoD is not viable.

Next is the bust, after maybe BD EtD or Big Boss

Very nice nokia GOD custom...probably for his own?

Google translated from korean to english,

"If you are interested in custom enthusiasts ripeintingeun damage is enough.
Drawing materials (Dark Gray / Brown), enamel (Crear Red) and Semi-Cree."

Wow! Google seems to be a better translator than Babelfish, shown below:

"Is big the [su] [them] the mania which is interest if unknown painting enough possible. Material green onion [su] [theyl] (Dark Gray/Brown), enamel (Crear Red) and anti-storehouse [khu] rear."

With Google it seems like you are getting a translation from Korean to English. With Babelfish it seems like you're getting a translation from Korean to Pot-smoking-Confucius-with-bracket-Tourette's. Still, it's cool technology like this exists.

Anyway...

Through Babelfish, it did seem as though it was a custom that Arnie was gauging interest for for a possible future Enterbay release. Since I don't have the previous two versions, and GOD is my favorite Bruce Lee film (or at least the 30 or so minutes of restored fight footage), I would love to have a battle damage GOD Bruce. With two releases already, I don't think a third would be likely, unless they added the original accessories not included with the Nokia version.

Its just a custom. Its not a re-release from EB,

With my discussions with them, was informed if they did not release the GoD for Nokia, they would of released it themselves, so the idea of doing ANOTHER GoD is not viable.

Next is the bust, after maybe BD EtD or Big Boss

Thanks Breaker...You could be right my friend...Who know's with Enterbay these days.

I also would like the BD ETD figure as well...There was a Mock up that was really nice...I believe it was a Dupe.

looking good, but ...

I'm really looking forward to Bobby C's 1:1 Bruce Lee bust ! ! !

Im dying to see pics ... dude's brilliant.

Back