should i trade these for that?? HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farrrs

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, ive been offered a brand new mint unopened hot toys tumbler in exchange for my hot toys dark knight 2nd costume batman,v1 joker and IM MKIII all boxed complete! i think its a great deal but would like to know what you think!

he has no room for the tumbler and i have the dx joker,bats and BD IM on preorder so i think im on to a good thing!?

IT'S A TRAP!

akbar1-749394_t250.jpg

keep yr figures
the tumbler ain't worth it.....what r u gonna do with it? roll in back & forth all day? chances are u can't find a place to display it as well.

Depends on how much you think all those things are worth, and whether you are willing to get rid of those figures. But, all 3 figures you listed are getting HT updates, and either have already dropped in price, or are probably going to, IMO. . .

Well if you say you have the new versions on preorder, then of course go for the tumbler, it wouldn't make any sense to keep them.

i was thinking of selling the 3 figures to pay for the 3 updated versions anyways cos i dont want 2 of each figure and probably would have lost on the retail price that i paid if i sold them,so i got a choice to make? sell em or trade em for the tumbler!?

and why do you think its a trap??? he lives 2 miles from me and provided pics etc

I'd say go for the tumbler if you want it :lecture
But me personally I would sell em to help pay for the new ones but that's just because I'm broke :lol

i just think it would be good to have cos its a limited edition collectors piece as well as being awesome! but also i could sell it on to cover the costs of the dx's,BD IM,wolverine if i chose!

Its a fair trade imo .................

V1 Joker = $100 value
TDK Bats = $100 value
Mark III = $200 value (max)

The Tumbler is still worth $400. If I had all 3 and was offered a straight up trade I wouldn't even think twice about it.

Its a fair trade imo .................

V1 Joker = $100 value
TDK Bats = $100 value
Mark III = $200 value (max)

The Tumbler is still worth $400. If I had all 3 and was offered a straight up trade I wouldn't even think twice about it.

i agree! i paid £105 for the MKIII,£145 for the v1 joker and £150 for batman.so it roughly works out the same!

ebay now, v1 jokers and bats go for about £80-£100 so id lose money on them but IM would go for a tiny £30 profit i think!? so yeah i think its a fair swap!

thanx for any help guys and the not so helpful "its a trap" comments.i'll let you know what happens!!

pics when you do the trade, love to get a tumble but wallet and shelf space and that adult in the back of my brain telling you must not buy a toy car for 400 bucks is really depressing me.

Will you still have a Batman left to drive the thing if you trade? :confused:

not until the new year when DX batman ships:(

i would never have brought the tumbler cos of its cost! so this would be the only way i would consider ever getting one! basically swapping 3 soon to be unwanted figures for a soon to be very rare collectors piece!

not until the new year when DX batman ships:(

i would never have brought the tumbler cos of its cost! so this would be the only way i would consider ever getting one! basically swapping 3 soon to be unwanted figures for a soon to be very rare collectors piece!

I don't think it's going to be rare, because alot of people don't want to or can't buy it. But you could be right, who knows.

Back