Rambo PF Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should modifications be MADE to the Rambo PF?

• Total voters

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Just curious to see what the majority of Sideshow collectors think.
My ambition is that perhaps Sideshow will read this and decide to make improvements. If you believe modifications should be made, please specify what can be improved on the production piece.

Thanks,

P.S- Please be constructive in your comments and considerate of the sculptor and others who have worked on this PF.

300018_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta change the face/likeness, at the very least.

Not a horrible effort, but far from Sideshow' capabilities. Overall, I'm disappointed... but I hope for some improvements before it ships.

I want to like it.

But I can't because of:

The face
The pose
The weapon

Maybe I'm just too picky.

I wouldn't say terrible but I wouldn't say great either. I think it looks good but still it needs a few changes to be great.

I'm very happy with everything from the neck down. I'd like for the face to be altered to look like the photo bellow that Maulfan posted in the other thread.

rambo_first_blood_part_2.jpg

I can see Stallone in the sculpt as is, but I would like it to be improved.

Note: I have ordered one and will make a final judgment on it when I have it in hand.

I can't vote because I need a It's OK, but the head sculpt needs a major overhaul box to tick. I would not go as far as terrible, because the guys that made this are very talented, but alas they slipped up on this one in my opinion

I want to like it.

But I can't because of:

The face
The pose
The weapon

Maybe I'm just too picky.

Whats wrong with the pose or the weapon?, i think the forehead wrinkles throw it off maybe the effect just needs to to lessened and maybe some fine tuning around the shape of the mouth.

and maybe the eyebrows should have less of an arch to them.

I can't vote because I need a It's OK, but the head sculpt needs a major overhaul box to tick. I would not go as far as terrible, because the guys that made this are very talented, but alas they slipped up on this one in my opinion

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Whats wrong with the pose or the weapon?, i think the forehead wrinkles throw it off maybe the effect just needs to to lessened and maybe some fine tuning around the shape of the mouth.

and maybe the eyebrows should have less of an arch to them.

The pose looks akward to me. It doesn't look like it was transfered to 3D very well from the 2D images it's based on. Too much head lean or something. Maybe he's standing too straight up. I need to analyze it a little more. As for the weapon, I personally would have prefered the bow with explosive tipped arrows. It's his trademark weapon in my opinion, other than the knife.

If it was based on the scene where he shoots the explosive arrow at the guy from long range, I'd probably like it more.

Last edited:

I would think a complete resculpting of the Head would be a major modification.

Major sculpt changes, larger gun...hell they probably need to go back to the drawing board completely...but it's still Rambo.

Larger gun definitely,not just large but one that is the same scale size of the statue.Looks smaller.

Back