Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you wan't to buy it in store and save $10.00 join Disney Movie Rewards and enter the UPC code from an older release of Snow White(DVD or VHS) and you get a coupon.

I've seen a few versions of Snow White on Blu-Ray being released. Does anyone one know which one is the better one loaded with more stuff?

They all have the same content on the disc. The other versions just have different swag. One has plush Dwarfs. Another a book. Then the last has a book, lithograph set, and a set of pins all boxed in a wooden box.

Cool, since that's the case, I'll just get the simplest one. None of that other stuff interests me.

They all have the same content on the disc. The other versions just have different swag. One has plush Dwarfs. Another a book. Then the last has a book, lithograph set, and a set of pins all boxed in a wooden box.

The one i'm getting, along with the regular BR also :banana

If you wan't to buy it in store and save $10.00 join Disney Movie Rewards and enter the UPC code from an older release of Snow White(DVD or VHS) and you get a coupon.

For those of you that have the coupon, Toys R Us and Walmart will have the regular Blu-ray/DVD combo version for $19.99 starting tomorrow. With the coupon, it ends up being $9.99 plus tax! :rock
I'll be at TRU at opening time tomorrow with my coupon. :D

I got mine from Amazon and it was the Blu-ray/DVD combo for $9.99 and it arrived today, we watched it tonight.

It really surprises me that a lot of people have not seen this or many Disney movies growing up. It's like a "must do" during childhood or a right of passage into adulthood.

does anyone know if these codes (or any others) work in the uk amazon? (.co.uk)

I got one from Amazon on Tuesday. It was $24.99 (pre-order) then I used the "snowhite" coupon to get $10.00 off, so it knocked it down to $14.99 then just yesterday Amazon refunded me another $5.00, so my total came out to be $9.99 total from Amazon. Then I bought another one from Best Buy. I had them price match Wal-Mart $19.96 then used the manufacture coupon to knock it down to $9.96 + tax. Why did I buy two you might ask? Christmas is around the corner and this is a cheap gift lol.

Well, I decided to take the plunge and buy the Snow White Deluxe Diamond Edition Set. I personally love this movie and everything Disney, so the price tag wasn't so bad for me. I thought I would post some picks , just to show all the contents you recieve.

IMG_7585.JPG

IMG_7590.JPG

IMG_7592.JPG

IMG_7594.JPG

IMG_7599.JPG

IMG_7595.JPG

IMG_7600.JPG

IMG_7601.JPG

The book alone is worth at least fifty bucks, in my opinion. Not to mention you get two copies of the movie, one on Blueray and one on standard DVD. The velvet case was a really nice touch to the whole package, and it feels very sturdy-not cheap.

I would highly recomend this to anyone who is a big Snow White or Disney fan.

I got one from Amazon on Tuesday. It was $24.99 (pre-order) then I used the "snowhite" coupon to get $10.00 off, so it knocked it down to $14.99 then just yesterday Amazon refunded me another $5.00, so my total came out to be $9.99 total from Amazon.

Same thing happened to me.

The book alone is worth at least fifty bucks, in my opinion.

That book does look pretty nice. How many pages is it?

The book has 159 pages in it. There is another dvd set, that includes the DVD and a book. I'm not sure if it's the same book, but the package is cheaper. If your not willing to spend 150.00 on the set, and don't care about the other stuff, I would say go for that one.:D

I usually don't care about box sets, but this one is awesome. Nice get dude.

Well, I decided to take the plunge and buy the Snow White Deluxe Diamond Edition Set. I personally love this movie and everything Disney, so the price tag wasn't so bad for me. I thought I would post some picks , just to show all the contents you recieve.

IMG_7585.JPG

IMG_7590.JPG

IMG_7592.JPG

IMG_7594.JPG

IMG_7599.JPG

IMG_7595.JPG

IMG_7600.JPG

IMG_7601.JPG

The book alone is worth at least fifty bucks, in my opinion. Not to mention you get two copies of the movie, one on Blueray and one on standard DVD. The velvet case was a really nice touch to the whole package, and it feels very sturdy-not cheap.

I would highly recomend this to anyone who is a big Snow White or Disney fan.

Back