Next 12 inch SW ?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we have had one figure from episode 4 and on and two from
the first three episodes. It's time for another from 4,5 and 6.

Its going to be Qui-gon..no doubt about that...on the big boy body....liam neeson is very tall.

Unless they unveil the next line, Jedi it is, I have ideas for Mace, Qui Gon, Kit Fisto, and Plo Koon....

does darth maul count as a jedi,i thought the sith would come in a order of the sith line or something like that.

gil-galad said:
does darth maul count as a jedi,i thought the sith would come in a order of the sith line or something like that.

Well, yes he's a sith and won't be in the Jedi line. I want them to start the Sith line with Maul. :D

It's a tough thing to guess... I don't think they're going to do another prequel figure after two in a row... ANH Obi Wan would be too soon to the PF... I think they'll start a new line... hell there's too many characters they could do, and I can't see anyone as being an obvious next figure except Padme, and she won't be till down the line probably(when they do the EU figure).

So, either Sith(which would be prequel again - but a Dooku would go perfectly with Obi-Wan and Anakin), Military(seems a bit soon), Scum and Villainy(Boba Fett seems too soon without Han, though I guess if they did a ROTJ Boba Fett that'd go perfectly with Luke), or that other line I forget(legendary characters or something like that).

Just an outright random guess, then: Boba Fett from ROTJ.

I'm all for a new series to kick off, but lots of Jedi's still to make...

Mace would be cool, Qui Gon would be a huge hit as he has not seen much in the collectibles market. Kit Fisto and Plo Koon are just to darn cool not to get some attention..

Since it has to be a Jedi it will be Qui-Gon or Mace, and the other one will be after that.

I'd think Qui Gon would be likely if it is a Jedi. "Old" Ben Kenobi makes sense also as the next possible Jedi. Do you really think EU characters are likely this soon? I think it will be film figures for right now. Mace Windu would be cool also but I'm not sure he will be seen soon either. I really Think Ben or Qui Gon next.
Fun to guess sometimes.

I sincerely hope though we see a military or adventurer figure before we see too many more Jedi. I'm really hoping the next figure announced will be Vader (which isn't likely since I think it will be announced at an event like SDCC or Toy Fair), Han, "farmboy" Luke or his sister Leia. I'm pretty hot for a Stormtrooper and hope the wait won't be too long on that.

Back