Spider-Man new costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
At least in the comics.

Coming soon as part of a new storyarc next month. According to the story, it was designed by Iron Man. I hope this thing never gets made into a SS statue.

lrg_ironspidey_001.jpg

I don't read comics, but I've always liked Spider-Man. But that...that just isn't spidey...

EDIT: Just noticed when I read Shaihulud's post...are those wonder woman's arm bands?

NO. I THINK ITS THE STORY-ARC WHEN PETER PARKER GOES TO THE GAY PRIDE PARADE.

Those aren't socks, they're spats! What every self-respecting millionaire duck is wearing nowadays!

good one dave! :) seriously tho', haven't they tried and failed with the whole redesigning spidey's costume thingie before? his costume is kinda like superman's, imho, it's so iconic and ingrained in our conscious (is that slightly redundant? if so, sorry) that it need not, dare i go so far as to say SHOULD NOT, be tinkered with (tho', i don't miss the wings much).

Like with all costume changes.........he will eventually go back to his original. Since he just pretty much died, coming back to life will have some great changes to him. It is all story related. I cannot say that I care for it that much, but sometimes a change like this makes you look at how much you really liked the other one. Doesn't anybody remember when Superman wore black & silver for awhile?

Darth Waller said:
I loved his black costume, but we all know how that turned out. :D

I liked it also. The Ben Reilly era costume was cool also. Now with Spidey having his web as part of his body (like in the movie) the webshooters outside would make no sense.

Mithrandier said:
Like with all costume changes.........he will eventually go back to his original. Since he just pretty much died, coming back to life will have some great changes to him. It is all story related. I cannot say that I care for it that much, but sometimes a change like this makes you look at how much you really liked the other one. Doesn't anybody remember when Superman wore black & silver for awhile?

what!!.:horror ..spidey dead?!?...sorry, havent read the comic in 10 yrs:banghead

I am pretty sure that in the story 'The Other' - which is going on right now, Spider-Man died. For those of you that read Spider-Man, can you help me out here. He either has came back already or is coming back. Not really reading it, just info I have browzed thru on other sites.

Always happy to help out!

Spiderman has in fact kicked the bucket only to be "reborn." Whoppie!

The storyline has gone on now for something like 10 issues across no less than three different Spidey books and it has been one glorious suck ass story!

Honestly, I have picked it up just to see how bad it is. This has to be the worst story that Marvel has forced on its readers in years. Keep in mind I have been reading and collecting comics for no less than 23 years.

This story has given me the ultimate final push that I needed to give up the Marvel line of comics. Especially when you consider that this story is little more than an over priced prelude leading up to, dare I say it, the new costume.

Red and Yellow! What idiot came up with that costume design!!!

I would imagine that this "new costume" will last about as long as most Hollywood marriages.

Darth Waller said:
I loved his black costume, but we all know how that turned out. :D
Couldn't have put it better myself.

I love Venom, and without Marvel f***ing up Spidey's threads, Venom wouldn't be a part of the Marvel Univers (& possibly the next Spidey movie!).

Back