PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lee!!!

Promising Galahad
01-11-2006, 08:19 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-2/101635/bruce.jpg

Arnie Kim.

Bruce Lee.

Enterbay.

What do they all have in common? The above action figure, scheduled to be released this year!

The figure, Bruce Lee from "Game of Death", will be produced by Enterbay, a new company to specialize in 1:6/12" figures. It will be the first in a line of five figures. I do not understand if Enterbay intends to release five different versions of Bruce Lee or five different characters from "Game of Death". Here's what the GOD version of Bruce will contain:

Head sculpt from Arnie Kim!
Interchangeable eyes
Extra hands
New body designed by Enterbay
Nunchaku with carrying case
Green bamboo
Black bracelet
Leather sport shoes
Display stand

The cost is approximately $155 US.

I have been wanting an Arnie Kim Bruce Lee "Game of Death" figure for about two years now and can't believe this is actually happening. Thank you Arnie and Enterbay!

Enterbay's website can be found here (http://www.enterbay.com) (requires Flash).

[Edit: A BIIIIIG thanks to real action man at the OSW for the scoop!)

kierbaudy
01-11-2006, 08:21 PM
It looks great but what's the deal with the interchangeable eyes? :google The head sculpt is amazing, it looks like him without making him a caricature.

Karl Stromberg
01-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Great , but 150 is a tad expensive , around 100 is more reasonable , imo.

I'm a big fan of Lee , I've got posters , lobbys , figures....even a nunchaku owned by him ;)

http://groups.msn.com/TheDragonentersRome/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=195

Darklord Dave
01-11-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm not a Lee fan, but that looks great! I assume the interchangeable eyes is so he can also look straight ahead, but they didn't have any pics of the different eyes.

And the price is comparable to a Medicom figure, my guess that's the crowd they are marketing to.

Gruff Old Bear
01-11-2006, 09:26 PM
I have this figure, and it took two years of searching to find Arnie (I only knew his first name), contact him, break through the language barrier, and arrange a purchase. He sent the figure within two weeks, and we exchanged several emails. He inscribed the beautiful presentation box for me, and included a blank of the face, minus the hair, so I could see how it was constructed. I think you'll be able to opt for eyes to the side or eyes ahead -- I don't know about adjusting them. The heads are molded in three pieces, with two parts for the hair to enclose the glass eyes inside the face. But it's all sealed when it's painted. There are some nice separations of the hair from the head also.

Although there may be some difference in the paint apps when they mass-produce these...and I'm betting they don't mass-produce in large numbers...compared to the cost of obtaining an original from the artist, $155 is a GREAT PRICE. There is a disclaimer saying that the photo is not their prototype (it's an Arnie original), so maybe they'll make the head something you can open to move the eyes. And it says they'll build a new body.

Arnie has made numerous Bruce Lee figures, including several variations on the G.O.D. figure, in editions of around 30. The latest has a scar on the right cheek that Lee had that's missing from earlier ones. There's a bloodied version that's a different sculpt. Every one of them is remarkable.

These things do not look like action figures. They look like museum pieces.

I used to collect Bruce Lee pieces, searching for the perfect sculpt. This is it. I've sold off my other Bruce Lee stuff. I'm even selling my Jason Ng version soon. It looks silly next to Arnie's figure.

Gotta get some digital photos of mine and post them.

There's been a miracle here: that anybody got Arnie to mass-produce. He had a very bad experience with Art of Toy -- there's a sort of feud over some samples he gave Art of Toy plastered all over Arnie's web site. Whatever happened, this was the last thing I expected. It's just fantastic. Whoever Enterbay is, I hope they don't blow this.

Click here for Arnie's blog that took me forever to locate. (http://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js/) Take some time to explore it; there are lots of photos both of finished work and work-in-progress like those in Sideshow's production blog.

Promising Galahad
01-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Great , but 150 is a tad expensive , around 100 is more reasonable , imo.

Considering the fact that when I asked Arnie Kim personally about a year and a half ago how much it would cost to purchase one of his custom "Game of Death" Bruce Lee figures (which he was making and selling himself [although I think the painting was done by someone else]) and was told $1200, I think $155 is a bargain!

I do agree that the figure is expensive still, but I admit I'm willing to pay that price. I've known of Arnie and his Bruce Lee figures for about 2 1/2 years now and consider him a great artist (he designed the Bruce Lee figure Enterbay is producing as well as sculpted the likeness). I have seen numerous sculpts of Bruce Lee in different scales, from figures to statues, and have yet to see a better likeness than those Arnie has made. The one company I think that could possibly put out a great Bruce Lee figure is Sideshow. Even their original nude male figure appears as though it was designed using Bruce's physique as a model. But I consider their products the work of many talented people joining together to put out each product they do. With this piece it's more the expression of one man, Arnie Kim, and therefore I consider it more of an art piece and collectible than simply a figure (at least when you factor in overall quality as well). And as Dave mentioned, I think the figure is meant to cater to an exclusive market. Personally, I would love for young kids and teenagers, and those who simply can't afford or don't want to spend this much money on a Bruce Lee figure to have a cheaper alternative like Sideshow is capable of producing, without much if any loss in craftsmanship. Many fans might want to restrain themselves for just such a version, but I'll gladly spend my money on Arnie's Bruce as soon as it becomes available, if it's of the quality I expect.

Karl Stromberg
02-26-2006, 05:47 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/WAY-OF-THE-DRAGON-bruce-lee-ORIGINAL-CHINESE-poster_W0QQitemZ7593107759QQcategoryZ25472QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

My Fist of Fury poster is actually rarer than this one...and this one is very very htf in itself :)

The Hong Kong Bruce Lee posters had such great artwork , waaaay superior to the US ones.

SolidLiquidFox
02-26-2006, 07:43 PM
when and where is this available for preorder?

Ish
02-26-2006, 07:52 PM
very nice piece, and great likeness, what's this a 12"?

WetaWork
02-26-2006, 08:20 PM
I've been meaning to find a 12" Bruce GoD as I own an original insert:

http://www.cyberplugs.com/dgc/HTPICS/Posters/gameofdeath.jpg

DarkArtist81
02-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Sweet figure.... Arnie Kim is the man! The price is steep but not too bad considering the quality of work. I'm a fan of Bruce Lee but not a huge one and I still would love to have that on my shelf. Might be something I will have to buy now that I know about it. Great work on the likeness....just spot on!

King Darkness
02-27-2006, 05:58 AM
http://jaxting.blogspot.com/2006/01/enterbay-toys-games-fair-2006-hk.html

Heres some info from enterbay/arnie kim at toyfair HK 2006......

Limited to 1,500 due for release July 2006

SolidLiquidFox
02-27-2006, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the info. That's a very limited number of figures. Any more updates on a good place to place an order would be appreciated. This figure rocks!

Promising Galahad
02-27-2006, 07:50 PM
MisterToy, Eric from Red Planet Toys, asked on the One Sixth Warriors forums if people were truly interested in preordering a figure. He needed five but only received a response from myself and one other person that I'm aware of. I've emailed him twice since for preorder information but I never received a response. I don't know if he's trying to work out a deal with Enterbay or if he just never received my e-mails. If you haven't, go to www.redplanettoys.com and e-mail Eric. I'll try using the OSW to e-mail him again myself, just in case there was a problem with the previous two.

pjam
02-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm new but I have some info you may find useful.

I emailed Enterbay today and immediately received a response:

hi, Paul
Thank you for interested in our product " Bruce Lee GAME OF DEATH"
Pre- Order will be avaliable from April.
Shipping date will be around End of June.

Best Regards
ENTERBAY Sales Team.

They also said they would notify me when pre-ordering begins. You can contact them @ the email address provided on the Enterbay website.

SolidLiquidFox
02-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Email was sent to both also. Let's keep this thread alive with relevant info so we don't miss out on this one! :peace

pjam
02-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Copy of pre-order notification confirmation email from enterbay

Hi, Paul
Sure, we will notify you when Pre-order launched.

Cheers
ENTERBAY Sales Team.

To contact Enterbay: email [email protected]

btw, eBay Seller tonycheung presold three of these for $500 each!

Figure this piece plus HK shipping will be $185 (assuming $155 unit price), No doubt this is a special piece and will sell out in China alone. Imported Figs will sell for at least $200 in the states so best to get in line @ enterbay.

Mookeylama
02-27-2006, 11:52 PM
http://blog.naver.com/tiger231.do

that's got incredible repaints, sculpts ect^. stuff is off the hook! CY Girls, Indiana, Angelina, Bruce Lee, Buffy.

http://dosan.skku.ac.kr/~sjkim/sjkim_hobby.html

that's got some great pics too.

oh. so the best way to preorder is to email them and hope they email u when preodering starts? do they have a website?

pjam
02-28-2006, 12:04 AM
Enterbay website: http://www.enterbay.com/home.html

Mookeylama
02-28-2006, 12:12 AM
thanks! and this iste has the work of the artist who painted alot of Arnie's stuff, including Bruce.

http://blog.naver.com/tiger231.do

i'd kill for one of the original 30 that Arnie made.

SolidLiquidFox
02-28-2006, 07:42 AM
Apparently we are getting conflicting info on the price. It seems to be set at $300. This is the reply I received directly from Enterbay:

Thank you for your interested in our Product " Bruce Lee GAME OF DEATH"

It will be avaliable for Pre-Order from April , you may pre-order directly through our site .
Shipping date will be around middle of June

Retail price $300 US dollar.

Please note that the photo you saw on the site is just a concept sample, final product will be better than this.

Cheers
ENTERBAY Sales Team

pjam
02-28-2006, 10:08 AM
Yes, you're right. Here's the official word.

Hi, Paul
There is a lot of incorrect information in the market and internet.
Bruce Lee GAME OF DEATH is not a limited edition, Retail price is $300 US Dollar, not $155.
However, to keep control of each figure's quality, production quantity will not be large, but must be more than 1500 pieces.

Cheers
ENTERBAY Sales Team.

$300 is the price and the edition size is more than 1500. Not so sure I'm that interested anymore. I always say if you really have to have it, buy it and enjoy it. If it's prohibitively expensive for some, the only other move that makes sense to me (and not a lot of sense as this is high risk and not at all recommended) is to pre-order more than one and hope to flip one or more on eBay to bring your net price down.

Other than that, good luck guys, it truly is a special collector's item and will sell out anyway at this price point.

SolidLiquidFox
02-28-2006, 10:41 AM
So this is what we know so far:

$300 price
Edition size will be at least 1,500 but probably not too higher than that.
This will be available for order in April and directly from Enterbay.com

I agree that flipping this one for a short term gain is foolish. At 1,500 ES @$300 many collectors that really want one and are willing to pay that price will get theirs for sure by buying direct.

Damn it...I'll probably get one as this is the next best thing to owning an Enter The Dragon version as the definitive Bruce Lee 12". Heck, this one may be just as definitive by the looks of it.

pjam
02-28-2006, 10:46 AM
It will be a true collector's item, by far the definitive Bruce Lee GOD figure so again, if you gotta have it, get it!

kierbaudy
02-28-2006, 06:16 PM
It is indeed a premium figure, but the price hike is very suspicious to me. Very pricey even for 1500 edition, let alone something even higher. Not sure I will buy it at that price.

block
02-28-2006, 10:50 PM
:mad: Yup sent off an email too and got the same reply with a price of $300 too.
Maybe we should've held back on the emails :rolleyes:

pjam
02-28-2006, 11:32 PM
Price was set long ago, pre-Toyfair I suspect. Just too big a bite for me I'm afraid.::horror

WetaWork
03-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Price was set long ago, pre-Toyfair I suspect. Just too big a bite for me I'm afraid.::horror

Yep, at $300 I'll pass.

Karl Stromberg
03-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Smells like milking to me....wish BL fans would boycott it so prices would go down :confused:

Anakin
03-14-2006, 09:20 PM
,...amazing,..but at $300??,... amazing no more,... :monkey1 :monkey5

pjam
03-15-2006, 11:31 AM
,...amazing,..but at $300??,... amazing no more,... :monkey1 :monkey5

Definitely a Deal Killer, maybe for an edition size of 250 or less, with over 1500 being produced $150-175 might be more reasonable.

SolidLiquidFox
03-15-2006, 06:21 PM
licensing fees...

Polystoner
03-15-2006, 06:37 PM
$300? Man, my mother-in-law is Korean. Maybe I should sic her on him to get the price down for Sideshow Freaks. That woman will argue down anyone for anything. My wife tells me it is a Korean thing. From my experience, old Korean woman vs. young Korean man, old woman wins everytime.

pjam
03-15-2006, 07:58 PM
$300? Man, my mother-in-law is Korean. Maybe I should sic her on him to get the price down for Sideshow Freaks. That woman will argue down anyone for anything. My wife tells me it is a Korean thing. From my experience, old Korean woman vs. young Korean man, old woman wins everytime.

That would be great, I'll offer to be her cut man.

bcm77
03-16-2006, 10:51 AM
The figure is awesome,but I'm not paying $300 for an action figure no matter how good it is.

SolidLiquidFox
03-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Some details for those of you still interested and anticipating. There will be 8 versions total.

http://20th-centurywarriors.com/enterbay/game/enterbay_god.htm

creecher
03-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Thanks for linking us up Solid. That bare chested Lee, doesn't look to have articulation. Interesting.

block
03-20-2006, 08:48 PM
The likeness is really uncanny. At $300 I'll probably only get the first game of death one bearing in mind the master replicas are gonna be costing many times more.

That bare chested Lee, doesn't look to have articulation. Interesting.

Does the hair of that one looks kinda different from the other ones, doesn't look like it's molded like the others (could be my screen though)?

SolidLiquidFox
03-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Perhaps to make up for the bare chested lack of articulation (I can see why they would do that) they will produce it with a more complex hair style. Or it could just be the prototypes.

What will be interesting to see is how the Deluxe Editions play against the Limited Editions in terms of sales and edition runs. Not to mention accesories and price.

I sent an email asking some questions to Enterbay. I'll let you know what they reply. So far, it looks like I'm in for these. They are amazing. It's funny, today I was watching my Bruce Lee documentary DVD that features Game of Death and I find these news. :naughty

JSA
03-20-2006, 10:04 PM
I'd consider paying around the $300 range for a 1/4 scale PF, but
for a glorified action figure, no matter how great the likeness is,
there is no way it is worth that much to me.

JS :monkey2

Gruff Old Bear
03-21-2006, 08:34 AM
The bare chested one can be seen on Arnie's website (http://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js/). Dig around under "My Art Works." It has real hair, and the arms are fixed, not articulated -- it's like a bust with poseable legs, though the neck post appears to be articulated, because the head seems to be posed differently in various photos. He built a replica of the mirror set from "Enter the Dragon" for the photo shoot. It's wild. Until he posted these recent groupings, I always assumed it was 1:4.

http://www.darylanderson.net/public/fixedBruceLee.jpg

Reading that he is planning a 1:4 is interesting -- the first of his figures I ever saw pictured was a bash of the Art Asylum 18" GoD. The face made you say, why didn't Digger do this in the first place? But of course, that 18" body is all out of proportion for someone as small as Bruce Lee. The shot below is somebody else's collection; don't remember where I saw this (nice Mac though :D) --

http://www.darylanderson.net/public/BLcompare.jpg

Here's a shot of the 18" parts Arnie made for the Art Asylum body, dated 2003:

http://www.darylanderson.net/public/Arnie2003.jpg

Thanks for the 20th Century Warriors link, SLF.

SolidLiquidFox
03-21-2006, 11:28 AM
No problem. I'm keeping a close eye on this one and will be placing an order for it. :cool:

I know some people are hesitant due to the price and I can understand that. $300 is a lot for a 1/6 figure when you can get a 1/4 for that price. However, I do not associate size with quality. Not to mention the licensing fees involved here. Arnie obviously knows his stuff and he really is a fan. You can see a lot of effort is put on these figures. If good quality control can be kept on each piece to the point where the quality shows as much as those pics then it is worth the $300 in my opinion. :peace

x-Mcfreak
03-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Can those 18 inch parts be ordered too ?

Gruff Old Bear
03-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Can those 18 inch parts be ordered too ?

You could try reaching him through his website, but I doubt it very much, since it was announced as a limited edition of 20 back in 2003. Also he's heavily involved with launching the Enterbay venture. But you never know.

I'm just going to start saving my pennies for the 1:4 figure he eventually produces for Enterbay. Gonna take a lot of pennies.

SolidLiquidFox
03-22-2006, 06:41 AM
I'm just going to start saving my pennies for the 1:4 figure he eventually produces for Enterbay. Gonna take a lot of pennies.

If he does a PF I'll pass. The price would be ridiculous probably close to $1,000. I rather have more variety in styles with the 12" figures. Those will be easy to display together.

Karl Stromberg
03-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Why can't they release reasonably priced 3" figs like the ones which came out in 98 , they were only 10$ and likeness was decent ?

I'd love a set of The Big Boss figs : Cheng Chao-an aka Bruce , Hsa Mi - Thai boss , Mi's son , Shu Chen aka James Tien.....with axes , sticks and knives natch ! Perhaps a ice house diorama !!)

or how about a Way set : Tang Lung , Rome gangster boss & his gay translator Ho Tai , Colt aka Chuck , Coliseum diorama !

SolidLiquidFox
04-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Preorders have begun to show up.

Just a heads up if you are interested. I don't know how many retailers are carrying this type of high priced figure so securing one early may be the wise thing to do. Retailers are probably placing orders very conservatively.

Gruff Old Bear
04-02-2006, 06:18 PM
I assumed we'd have to order directly from Enterbay. I haven't been able to find any pre-orders at any of the usual suspects...where have you seen it offered?

SolidLiquidFox
04-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I assumed we'd have to order directly from Enterbay. I haven't been able to find any pre-orders at any of the usual suspects...where have you seen it offered?

PM sent about where to get it. I don't want to break any forum rules.

I assumed that we will be able to order directly from Enterbay.com from previous info directly from Enterbay themselves. However, I heard this may not be the case from some folks and that only retailers will be able to. That little paragraph from the 20th-centurywarriors link I provided does hint that the latter may be true.

"They will be available through Enterbay in Hong Kong and also through some specially selected retailers around the world"

If anyone has reliable info from Enterbay to clarify this please share here.

Gruff Old Bear
04-03-2006, 07:12 AM
Thanks, Fox. A nice new bookmark for me.

SolidLiquidFox
04-03-2006, 09:51 AM
No prob. I also noticed that Enterbay has opened up their forums so may be we'll see more info pop up over there.

http://enterbay.com/bbs/index.php

Gruff Old Bear
04-03-2006, 10:26 AM
I just registered on that board -- same username of course -- so again, thanks for another heads-up.

I emailed Enterbay this morning asking about ordering through their site, and just got a reply. They say:

Thank you for interested in ENTERBAY/Arnie's product.
Worldwide customers are able to order directly through our site.

The ordering system will be launch later on.

Cheers
ENTERBAY TEAM

SolidLiquidFox
04-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Cool. I got the same response from a thread I created over there. More options to purchase from is always good. :cool:

PsychoCenobite
04-04-2006, 12:03 PM
A few quick questions to those who have been following this closer than me:

What is the difference between the GAME OF DEATH --- 1 Deluxe Edition (First Release) and the 1 Limited Edition?

I see on the ENTERBAY site the there are '8 styles' and lists 5 films but with different editions (deluxe and limited).

The pictures shows 10 figures.

Also, in the pictures, the sculpt seems to have a mark on his right cheek. Is this a scar Bruce has in realy life or a flaw?

For $300 I'm being fussy! :monkey3

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

SolidLiquidFox
04-04-2006, 01:01 PM
The difference between Deluxe Editions and Limited Editions have not been made clear. However, in the case of both Game of Death figures the easy answer is that the LE is the battle damaged version with bruised face and big footprint in the chest. Beyond that is anyone's guess if the price, packaging, quantity of accesories or other extras will differ between versions.

I think the Deluxe version will always be released first as the definitive one to own in the series. For example, The Enter the Dragon Deluxe will most likely be the mirror scene bruised figure as it is the most powerful scene in the film. All the figures you see on the link are posted are prototypes and what becomes offered may vary a little. Obviously a few of those won't make the cut since we are only getting eight.

Hope that helps.

PsychoCenobite
04-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Thanks for that! :cool:

Another questions - Would it be worth waiting for the 'limited' version or is the 'deluxe' version 'THE ONE TO GET'?

PC :cool:

SolidLiquidFox
04-04-2006, 01:56 PM
I say go for at least one Deluxe from each film if you can afford it. If not then go for the Game of Death Deluxe and one of the two Enter the Dragon Deluxe ones (preferably the mirror scene one).

I think you get my drift... :D

PsychoCenobite
04-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Mmm... I'm not sure what to do!!! :monkey3

$300 for a 12"... but it is a reat scuplt and pait job... grrr...

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

SolidLiquidFox
04-09-2006, 06:53 AM
I thought I share some info I got from fellow poster sunohc who is also keeping an eagle's eye on this figure. He has direct contact with the Enterbay CEO.

"The official pictures will come out later though, near the end of April or begining of May.
Here's the good news:
The CEO quotes: "The final product come with a lot of premium accessories and a deluxe packaging with a display background booth, the customers will understand that this product worth for $300. "
Thus the background booth will have a mini diorama-like feature if you know what I mean. Also, the boxing will be premiumly made to be very collector-friendly and fit for collectors.
The CEO was holding the preorder dates back initially because he was confident that as soon as they showed the final product, people would like the product even more because of all the features.

The figure body will not be those default dragon or BBI bodies, but a ALL NEW Enterbay body that will match Bruce Lee's physique and look well under the costumes and without."

SolidLiquidFox
04-11-2006, 09:40 PM
More news about the edition size and when it will be up for preorder direct at enterbay.com

"Bruce Lee GAME OF DEATH Premium Collectible Figure will be a Deluxe Limited Edition of 3500 Worldwide .
Yes ! ONLY 3500 Sets will be produced, so be the first one to Pre-order this before it's gone.
Pre-Order Launch Date should be Mid of May 2006, we will annouce the exact Pre-order date 10 days before the Launch date."

Chen Zen
04-12-2006, 03:56 AM
I just saw that this morning and was about to post it, can't wait to see the production pics:monkey5

SolidLiquidFox
04-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Some news regarding the Limited Edition versions. Apparently they will be more collectible than the Deluxe versions that come with the background booth.

"The one which release in July is a Deluxe Limited Edition, only 3500 units will be produced, and it comes with a background booth which integrated with the packaging.

All Deluxe Limited Edition will come with the background booth.
Game of Death, Way of the dragon, Enter the dragon, Fist of Fury, and the big boss.

Special Limited Edition will have less production number , somewhere around 1000 to 1500 units only. Further information are confidential at this moment and will annouce later on."

I can only assume that the Limited Edition version will have more detail as they'll probably choose "battle damage/bruises" and a lower edition size making it more collectible. Deluxe = Open and display...Limited = Open if you feel like it. :D

Darth Waller
08-30-2006, 04:34 PM
So has anyone preordered this from the US distributor, The Level 5 Group? Or should I go with one of the other retailers mentioned earlier in this thread?

Mookeylama
08-30-2006, 05:00 PM
not sure but here's another thread that may contain more info about this fig

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10925&highlight=enterbay

Darth Waller
08-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Oops. That was the thread I meant to post this in. I didn't see much there about preordering from the US distributor either.

sunohc
08-30-2006, 06:23 PM
wow, old thread.
anyways, look for some in local retail stores if any, or some online stores might carry them at inflated prices later on.
I think preorders are all done for US alone
but I heard most of the pieces are reserved for asia.

I as a retailer had some preordered but now they do not accept anymore...
so...try the actual site for preorder.
if not, I'm gonna try and buy some to just "resale" if I can, but there's mroe versions to come. don't get too excited LOL

pjam
08-30-2006, 06:43 PM
You can still preorder them at Toy Square... very reliable retailer, good CS.

Karl Stromberg
09-06-2006, 05:07 AM
The rarest BL poster ever....saw it last time 5 yrs
ago :

http://groups.msn.com/MovieTVmemorabilia/brucelee.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=46

(finding the '71 Hong Kong 1st edition of this poster is about as easy as finding Hoffas body...lol)

:emperor

Karl Stromberg
09-07-2006, 08:23 AM
This is the real thing , one helluva collectible :

http://groups.msn.com/MovieTVmemorabilia/brucelee.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=50
http://groups.msn.com/MovieTVmemorabilia/brucelee.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=51

http://groups.msn.com/MovieTVmemorabilia/brucelee.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=46

nomad74
03-10-2012, 02:08 AM
45203I'm sure you guys have seen these pictures on Arnie's blog, what a pity that he's no longer working for the company that has the license rights to make this, I hope HT can manage to pick more rights to make Bruce Lee figures. This is another stunning work by the man who brought Bruce back to live in the form of 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures and that is no surprise to us.

http://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js/

breakersrevenge
03-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Wow... Last post in 2006!!!

axecutioner18
03-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Necro posting... :lecture

Adoptedscot
03-10-2012, 04:38 AM
45203I'm sure you guys have seen these pictures on Arnie's blog, what a pity that he's no longer working for the company that has the license rights to make this, I hope HT can manage to pick more rights to make Bruce Lee figures. This is another stunning work by the man who brought Bruce back to live in the form of 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures and that is no surprise to us.

http://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js/
Thanks for the pics but this is a thread that has not been used in a long time and we have a specific BL figure thread that is current and active.

Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4272037#post4272037

I will close this thread and all talk can be focussed on that BL current thread. I believe Liquid Larry has already posted your pics into that thread but I will also copy this post over there.
Thread closed.
x :peace