New LOST Tonight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes finally some new Lost!!! Anyone else see the images in the black smoke while it was on Mr.Echo? It went so quick I couldn't make them out.

People lets try not to spoil it for our West coast freaks.

But finally a backstory thats actually worth telling. By far best new character.

ChrisfromSideshow said:
Wow, i totally didn't see any of those images in the monster!

That was something I was able to catch the first time LOL. I looked over at my mom and said hey did you see that.

I saw some of the faces pass quickly and immediately thought they had to do with Eko's past or maybe "read" from his mind. These screen caps seem to back that up. So, that begs the question, just what is the 'black smoke'? :horror

lcummins said:
So, that begs the question, just what is the 'black smoke'? :horror

a big exhale.
everyone knows mother earth is just an old hippie :D

GrueSam said:
Occulum, thanks so much for the caps. They are even creepier than my subconscience thought! :D
no prob!
When I made my Abyss comment towards my buddy he said "yeah, Ive read a lot of comparisions of that scene to the Abyss in the forums too. And a lot of people are also talking about a Nanobots theory."
Then Dave posted the nano cloud idea.... I personally have no idea. I just let them make the show and I watch it.

After borrowing season 1 on DVD, downloading the first few S2 eps from iTunes and catching up with the recent reruns, Im finally up to date in a matter of months to the new episodes.

cool show

It's a cloud made up of microscopic nanobots that can do, or become anything.

But the "monster" appears to be a mind or a Past reader too.

Did anyone else read about them recasting Walt? Since he hasn't been on this season - think he'll come back as an adult, just a computer voice or perhaps a funky '70s robot?

Walt is actually appearing in this weeks episode of Law And Order: SVU. Now they film in New Jersey/New York, so this explains why he hasn't been in Hawaii.

I was reading an interview from the writers and stuff and they said for a fact that it WAS NOT made of nano machines. With all of those flashng images of Eko's past, we know that we are dealing with something totally off the wall here. Before I was just thinking that it was nothing more than small bits of metal and that magnets under the island were controlling them (which may explain those crazy mechanical sounds from last saesons finale) but that doesn't seem t be the case anymore. Also, when the thing was "looking" at Eko, it seriously looked like the head of a snake, and that thing does make some funky hissing noises.

GrueSam said:
Dave? What's a nano-cloud?

Read (or read about) Michael Crichton's book "Prey." It will sound very familiar to those who watch Lost, even though there has been talk of the producers denying this theory. I still think it makes sense, though.

As for Walt, we'll have to see what they do. The actor is aging much more rapidly than time is passing on the show--he is almost two years older than when he started filming, yet less than two months have passed for the character. Now, we're talking about the craziest island in the world, so they might have some way of explaining it via some "Hanso Accelerated Aging Initiative" or something like that, and we may yet see the original actor again. But I am doubting that.

PREY @ Amazon.com

0061015725.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Back