15 Awesome Upcoming Movies By Marvel Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamboota

Super Freak
Reaction score
There's alot of movies coming out in 2011 :horror
Click the link for more info:
https://movies.ign.com/articles/102/1025810p1.html

Ant-Man (2012)

The Avengers (2012)

Blade Reboot (TBD)

Deadpool (2011)

Fantastic Four Reboot (TBD)

The First Avenger: Captain America (2011)

Gambit (UNKNOWN)

Iron Man 2 (2010)

Magneto (POSSIBLY 2011)

Runaways (UNKNOWN)

Silver Surfer (UNKNOWN)

Spider-Man 4-6 (2011)

Thor (2011)

X-Men: First Class (2011)

X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2 (2011)

Some really great ones on that list but i can't wait to see what they do with Deadpool? :rock

Hopefully they fix Spiderman but other than that it's a big meh. Fell asleep during Iron Man myself...maybe the next one will be better!

And I love Gambit, but since I haven't been too pleased with the direction FOX has taken the X-Men in the movies, I'm not sure I'll like that one either. I have some hope for Captain America, and Ian McKellen is a great actor, but I'm not sure even he can do a whole movie based on Magneto.

I am game for all the movies a little meh on: Runaways, Blade, Silver Surfer and X-men: First Class.

I hope most (if not all) come to the big screen.

Hopefully they fix Spiderman but other than that it's a big meh. Fell asleep during Iron Man myself...maybe the next one will be better!

34s3r78.jpg

If you fell asleep during Iron Man you're pretty much a lost cause at this point.

I'm going to have a hard time seeing someone else playing Blade. I always thought Snipes was perfect for the role. Still , I'm looking forward to it aswell as all the others on that list. :rock

I'm going to have a hard time seeing someone else playing Blade. I always thought Snipes was perfect for the role. Still , I'm looking forward to it aswell as all the others on that list. :rock

I agree. They need to leave Blade alone. It's interesting though that Ryan Reynolds played a character in Blade Trinity and was also in Wolverine as Deadpool.

U guys think they would ever do a Wonder Twins movie?!?! I bet Robert Rodriguez would direct it with all that CG junk he puts in his films!

Well that guy who's name I don't know played Blade in the Crappy TV show, but I'm sure if they can find the right guy and get a good script, I too would like to see another Blade.
To be honest Snipes looked bored in Trinity.

Well that guy who's name I don't know played Blade in the Crappy TV show, but I'm sure if they can find the right guy and get a good script, I too would like to see another Blade.
To be honest Snipes looked bored in Trinity.

Tyrese Gibson can play Blade..don't u guys think? :huh

Back