If Sideshow Did Underworld...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Want Selene To Bring Her Friends?

• Just Selene

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Multiple Characters

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems there were quite a few people that said they would be satisfied with only a Selene PF. I was not one of them. I would like to see them do several different characters. Imagine a Raze PF:naughty

So how many of you would be happy with just getting Selene and how many would want PFs for multiple characters?

Although I don't recall her having much of a part in the films, since she got killed and all, I would like to see Amelia.

Maybe a dio from the first film with Selene slicing Viktor's face in half. I'm just really hoping they don't just do Selene and then stop. That's if they pick this up at all.

Although I don't recall her having much of a part in the films, since she got killed and all, I would like to see Amelia.

Maybe a dio from the first film with Selene slicing Viktor's face in half. I'm just really hoping they don't just do Selene and then stop. That's if they pick this up at all.

definitely Amelia:drool.........

gorogzitaamelia.jpg

Just my opinion....

Sideshow....no :(

I've almost given up on Sideshow completely for the 12 inch figures
they produce. Although it used to, the quality doesn't reflect the prices
anymore. Plus the Van Helsing Kate Beckinsale was just plain bad.
I'll stick to making my own with our custom sculpt :D

Enterbay or Hot Toys...yes. :wacky

I'd much rather see these guys do the lisence justice. Because
I know they would, enough said....:cool:

I have to agree with Ike-Con. I don't think SSC would to Selene justice in a 12" format. I'd feel safer if they were offering a PF or Diorama. For 12" version I too would prefer to see it come from Hot Toys or Enterbay.

Eric

Just my opinion....

Sideshow....no :(

I've almost given up on Sideshow completely for the 12 inch figures
they produce. Although it used to, the quality doesn't reflect the prices
anymore. Plus the Van Helsing Kate Beckinsale was just plain bad.
I'll stick to making my own with our custom sculpt :D

Enterbay or Hot Toys...yes. :wacky

I'd much rather see these guys do the lisence justice. Because
I know they would, enough said....:cool:

As a big vampire fan, I agree that the Underworld movies in whole weren't that good, but you have to admit that they gave us some pretty cool looking characters.

In all honesty, that's the same way I feel about Van Helsing. The movie was lame, but a Van Helsing or Anna Valerious figure from Hot Toys or Enterbay would kick major ass!

Eric

You really should have a "none of the above" option. That is what I would choose, as well. I thought the movie was pretty terrible.

Back