Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I figured since this guy was so awesome that he needed his own photo thread. Post (or re-post) your awesome pics guys!!! IMO he is their best Joe to date--great weapons, outfit, etc. THE TOTAL PACKAGE.

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

Re: Sideshow Cobra Trooper Photo Thread

Nice pics! I may have to touch up the doll dot, it's the only thing that bothers me about this figure.

I wish you guys would not discuss the doll dot. I never notice it until someone does, and then it bugs the hell out of me on my figures for the next couple days, until I forget about it again.

I wish you guys would not discuss the doll dot. I never notice it until someone does, and then it bugs the hell out of me on my figures for the next couple days, until I forget about it again.

Hey, I didn't notice it until Deak posted that awesome close-up.:dunno

Nice pics! I may have to touch up the doll dot, it's the only thing that bothers me about this figure.

I totally understand.

:lol I never noticed till Pixeltwin started going off about it (rightfully so).

Hey, I didn't notice it until Deak posted that awesome close-up.:dunno

Glad I could help. :rotfl

here's my best pic after futzing. i have a Dragunov sniper rifle coming to me. i'll take more pics when it arrives.

IMG_0987.jpg

awesome pics. he looks flippin' awesome. i actually want this guy now more than storm shadow.

wow, can't believe i said that.

Killer figure. I notice EVILFACE is the only one to have him hold his rifle properly. Is it hard to fit the stock on the inside of his arm?

Killer figure. I notice EVILFACE is the only one to have him hold his rifle properly. Is it hard to fit the stock on the inside of his arm?

FYI, that's the way newbs hold it. With the stock inside of the arm, you have to go around the shoulder, potentially hanging it up on your armpit, vest, etc., to properly shoulder your rifle to fire. Outside, the correct position for a half guard stance, you simply snap it up to full guard. ;)

FYI, that's the way newbs hold it. With the stock inside of the arm, you have to go around the shoulder, potentially hanging it up on your armpit, vest, etc., to properly shoulder your rifle to fire. Outside, the correct position for a half guard stance, you simply snap it up to full guard. ;)

What kind of a wuss fires an AK from his shoulder? :naughty

5154448.jpg

commando%5B4%5D.jpg

You got me there, I have zero experience holding or shooting people with airsoft guns. I do with real guns though, thanks.

5154448.jpg

What a newb!!!

Yea, the blue they chose is perfect. Wish CC was a little bit lighter shade.

5154448.jpg

commando%5B4%5D.jpg

The same kinda wuss who fought with the Taliban in part III? :huh

Yea, the blue they chose is perfect. Wish CC was a little bit lighter shade.

I noticed that as well, looking at the 3 3/4" pics, it seems like they got the colors reversed. CC should actually be lighter than the troopers.

Last edited:
Back