Question about 1/4 scale Wolfman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88th division

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just received a notice that my wait list for this piece has been changed to an order. I would like to know if anyone who has this figure could post pictures so I can get a good look before I buy. Thanks in advance!

I used to have this statue but sold it. I still have a picture of it with the box. It is not the best picture but it gives you a pretty good idea of what it looks like. I can email it to you if you would like. just pm me your email and I will send it to you.

I would like to accept your invitation to post some pics, as I just recieved notice that I can pick up a digi cam I purchased off ebay. I can't pick it up for another five hours yet, so I bet someone gets their pics in before I do. It may take longer as I have to work out how to use it and get the images into my comp, but it can't be difficult can it?

Which PF Wolfman are you expecting? I have the coloured version, and it is superb. My second favourite of the Uni Monsters PF's. You have done the right thing, the Wolfman is a howler. Take it from me, if it is the coloured one, you have not a thing to worry about.

Creecher it is the color version. I'm not fond of the SSE. Not having this one has held me back from getting the other classic monsters. Now I guess my wallet is going to be hurting even more, what with just getting 1/4 Han, Darth on the way, Washington, Duke, Pedator .... OH MY GOD!!!!!

Maybe you should hold back to not start another line. This is the 1/4 monster to get if you were to get one. Not sure how much it's going on ebay, but maybe it is worth flipping.

Here you go!

monsters32.jpg

monsters33.jpg

monsters34.jpg

monsters35.jpg

Creech, please post your pictures also! The more the merrier!!

Also, is a link to some of the other Monster quarter scale figures if you are curious to see more:

https://www.non-sport-cards.com/SideshowFreaks/quarterscale.htm

Got the cam. :banana Took some snaps. 'Twas quick, but I needs to read the manual.

The first head shot is with flash. The second is without, though it still came out a bit orange. In reality it is quite dark brown.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the pictures and your opinions. Even after I went on the wait list I was second guessing getting into this series. But after seeing these pictures, I think I will make room for the classic monsters. Thanks again!!

No probs 88th, I would get the Dracula as soon as you can afford it, then the Vampyre followed by the Lam and ..............

Good luck.

The Wolfman bites, in a good way. The low edition size makes it the best one to go for first. They rarely appear on ebay, I have seen two since I purchased mine. Then again I have it, so I haven't been keeping special tabs on it at all. I'm actually surprised you were able to get it off the wait list, and so being, you have probably saved yourself money, as it would probably be more expensive on the secondary market.

Congratulations.

88th division said:
Thank you all for the pictures and your opinions. Even after I went on the wait list I was second guessing getting into this series. But after seeing these pictures, I think I will make room for the classic monsters. Thanks again!!

Yeah, the Wolfman 1/4 is awesome. I had one myself that I had to give up to buy some incoming preorders. I'd love to get one back someday to have with the PF Creature that will hopefully show up this year.

Monsters in Motion is selling one for 324.99
so you are doing very well at the regular price.
Impressive figure. If I was into 1/4 scale I would
get one myself.

Nice pics Creech and lcummins

You are right about it's rarity Creecher. I have seen two on ebay. The first sold for $225.00 and the last one I saw had a buy it now over $300.00 As for the next entry in the classic monsters... I would like to find the Vampyre count Orlock (color version). He is the next hardest to find it seems. Still easier than Wolfman but not as easy as Dracula and Franky. Is there any word on a Creature or Mummy 1/4 scale? I have the 1/6th Creature and he is incredible! If SS can match that in the PF it would be no question on a purchase. Thanks again to all who posted pictures and opinions.

By the way Creecher. What is your favorite 1/4 scale if Wolfie is second?

Thanks for asking 88. My favourite is Dracula.

I'm a 1/6 collector, and the thing that really gets me in is the costuming. Dracula's costume has that regal elegance, most outstanding. I don't have the Phantom yet, so take him out of the equation on any comments I make. I love the Uni Monsters, so I have made the extra effort to get the PF's.

Once Sideshow announced Dracula, I took my usual approach to the PF's and went, eh. Then seeing Andy's sculpt made my eyes widen. The price was out of my range. Then Andy posted his unpainted sculpt. I had to shave the back of my neck. I still put it out of my mind. It was easy, being in Australia, until a damn shop had him sitting in the window. :horror I managed to have some funds, due to delays in 1/6 orders arriving at my dealer, and opportunely Bob had him in stock at a discount that took off A$100 off the price it was available here, even with shipping. Thanks again Bob. I did have to forego quite a few 1/6 purchases I would have liked to make, to make ends meet.

Getting in late in the game, I found the Vampyre the hardest to obtain. I jumped in on the second chance offer. Then one came up on ebay that I managed to win. It was more expensive than I wanted to pay, but the 2nd chance wasn't a guarantee. I had to bit the bullett. The Vampyre is also outstanding. His brown jacket adds colour to my collection of PF's. His sculpt is fab and his hands and nails are just ultra exquisite. Broken nails were my main concern when I waited for him to arrive. You can see pics on Sideshows site, but you may have missed the pic posted of one that has been painted, so I'll include it in this post.

Last edited:
Creecher. I did see that repaint of the vampyre. INCREDIBLE!!!! I would love to have that one! Once again thanks for your opinion on Wolfman. He should be here Thursday. I will let you know what I think when I get him.

Wolfman is in the house!!! Creecher he is awsome! Now I wish I had the extra cash to pick up the other three. Ah well, to be a poor Sideshow collector.

I knew you'd be rapt. I have to look at mine each time I walk past. He's jumping right out at me. I do think the belt isn't all it could be, but I didn't want to influence your reaction. Huh? lol

You know you can always cancel all your other pre-orders, then again I'm biased. They're going at a more than reasonable price. I do think it is best to have the cash before making decisions that could see you in strife, so what can I say? It doesn't matter now, you have The Wolfman. Home and horrifying. That means it's :banana time.

I have thought more than once about cancelling my exclusive predator maquette. But when I look at it on the site I say "NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" As for the other preorders I guess the same applies. I have slowly moved away from all other brands and focused on Sideshow products. They have been the only company that has made the figures that I wished for since I was a child.

Back