• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1:6 Medicom RAH blank body.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMuffin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
A while back the leg snapped on my RAH Jango Fett. I'm just now getting around to fixing/replacing it. I either get a replacement body or somehow machine up a new pin for it. Both will cost me so I wanted to see if anyone here had one available.

Well... That ain't good. I was wondering how I could have such bad luck and get two Jango's in a row that both broke their right leg. You thinking I should just machine an aluminum replacement for him?

i don't know... it's a shame the bodies are so fragile... sort of takes the "action" out of real action figure.

I have both 301 and 301 Massive body's brand new in the packaging. I think Jango is a regular body. Let me know.

Hell send me a PM with a price you're looking to sell it for. I might buy it just to have another spare hip joint... :mad:

Back