Revenge of the Sith gets "People's Choice"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini-Rock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a little article on it here. I'm not one who cares how well received a movie I like is, but it's cool to see ROTS and Lucas get the kudos they deserve. I've always been a SW fan, as long as I can remember, but it wasn't until The Phantom Menace that I fell in love with Star Wars. I'm totally looking forward to seeing what they have in store for the tv series as well.

Anakin said:
..every movie has flaws..

Of course they do. I'm meaning just the SW movies with what I said though. The PT get bashed for a lot of things where the same exact things happen in the OT. That's all. :D

thats great news!!! not to start any arguments or jack a thread, but IMO i thought ROTS was most definately the best of the prequels and only second to empire on the old trilogy.

Anakin said:
..every movie has flaws..

True.

And I don't think there is any movie or series that is as enjoyable to watch as SW.

hairlesswookiee said:
thats great news!!! not to start any arguments or jack a thread, but IMO i thought ROTS was most definately the best of the prequels and only second to empire on the old trilogy.

I agree. I put ROTS above ANH. I saw them all in their original theater runs, and releases, and have owned them on vhs, laser disk and dvd.

Empire
Sith
Hope
Jedi
Clones
Phantom

jlcmsu said:
I'd have to disagree. I'd take LOTR over SW everday.

;..and i'd take sw over lotr anyday., to be honest..the only lotr i liked was two towers..; and even then was an average movie to me ,,but like the others, way too long..i had much more fun when i read the books,.._those_ were great.

I do enjoy the LOTR films as well, but there are areas where they drag a bit (mainly Jacksons added parts), Towers is my favorite of them. They just don't have that same powere or feel that Star Wars has.

I'll take the LOTR trilogy any day over the PT but will take the OT any day over LOTR.

:)

Anakin said:
;..and i'd take sw over lotr anyday., to be honest..the only lotr i liked was two towers..; and even then was an average movie to me ,,but like the others, way too long..i had much more fun when i read the books,.._those_ were great.

It's cool. I like SW a lot just not more than LOTR. Me personally I'd put all three LOTR movies in the top 10 of best movies ever. The books are great I agree.

EVILFACE said:
True.

And I don't think there is any movie or series that is as enjoyable to watch as SW.

I agree. I put ROTS above ANH. I saw them all in their original theater runs, and releases, and have owned them on vhs, laser disk and dvd.

Empire
Sith
Hope
Jedi
Clones
Phantom

cool i agree, but i enjoyed jedi more than anh just because luke finally became a jedi and laid the smack down on vader. i love the LOTR, but star wars comes first anyday of the week, sorry but sci-fi is more appealing to me than fantasy movies.

How awesome is it that we live in a time where we get these kinds of great trilogies:

Star Wars (PT and OT)
LOTR
Matrix

...and so on.

Man, I just can't imagine how I would display collectibles from all three of those! My wife has a modest LOTR collection, mainly those focused on Samwise due to her connection to Sean Astin. Anyway, that is getting off topic, but I love the LOTR trilogy, the Matrix trilogy, and the Star Wars saga; and I am truly thankful that I have a chance to experience these truly remarkable movies during my short time here. :)

^^^^ i agree!!! i wonder what my kids will be like when im an old man talking about the good old days when star wars, LOTR , and the matrix were the coolest movies around.

Gruson said:
I'll take the LOTR trilogy any day over the PT but will take the OT any day over LOTR.

:)

Same here with the exception that I enjoyed ROTS as much as any OT movie outside of ESB.

I loved ROTK and FOTR. TTT really bored me. That one "felt" the least like the books to me.

As much as I enjoy SW and LOTR, I personally wouldn't put any of these movies into any "best movie ever" categories.

Back