NHL 2009-2010 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxitas

Super Freak
Reaction score
The new season is on the horizon. Preseason games have started and it should be another great year! Lots of off season drama this year between the yotes, heatley and other misc crap. It will be nice to have game highlights now and actually news.

Who is everyone favorites to hoist the cup this year??

I would have to say early favorites would have to be my pens again and the sharks (although they always find a way to blow it). Thorton - Heatley will be a nasty combo. The hawks can definitely be in there too with the addition of hossa. Aside from the Pens the east also has a very tough bruins team that should compete hard. I can't give compliments to the caps or flygirls so you'll have to wait for one of their fans to give their input :lol

If anyone is interested in joining a yahoo fantasy league I just created one and should have 4-5 slots left. Its a live draft that is set (right now anyway) for the 30 at 7:30pm EST. PM me if interested

flyers flyers flyers!

pG01-1806298_customback.jpg

:monkey3

The two i can't wait to see playing with the Leafs this season.
nazemkadri_wallpaper2_1400x1050.jpg

monstergoalie.jpg

But, of course this amazing guy is going to get the bulk of the games in net.
Toronto+Maple+Leafs+v+Carolina+Hurricanes+l4AwRfrgfugl.jpg

I saw the trade for kessel went down not to long ago too. I don't know if he's worth 2 first rounders (that will probably be early picks) and a second but... Should be good for 30 goals which is what the leafs need.

I saw the trade for kessel went down not to long ago too. I don't know if he's worth 2 first rounders (that will probably be early picks) and a second but... Should be good for 30 goals which is what the leafs need.

No way! we got him?..:banana:banana:banana:banana

One of the better American players to play the game.

Did Philly piss in your cheerios at one point. Or are you just gay for my posts when it comes to sports. If it's the second I like movies, long walks on the beach, and Guinness beer. What say you?

It is equal parts:

A) I live in Philly, but I'm not from Philly
B) I'm not a fan of Philly sports teams
C) Philly is annoying when they win something
D) I like giving you hell :D

Besides sports, I find your posts rational and agreeable.

Go Pens!

It is equal parts:

A) I live in Philly, but I'm not from Philly
B) I'm not a fan of Philly sports teams
C) Philly is annoying when they win something
D) I like giving you hell :D

Besides sports, I find your posts rational and agreeable.

Go Pens!

I love you too! :inlove

GO PENS!

I have a fantasy team in a keeper league. Who's the Champs?!

MY TEAM!

Granted I lost Zherdev to the KHL for 1 season, but I may make up for it in Grachev and Ennis who may both break the top-six of their respective teams.

Oh, I hate Philly even more now that they have Pronger.

Kessel's 30+ goals will be tough to make up for but, considering they weren't going to keep him, I'm pretty happy they were able to get two 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder for him.

Kessel was playing with an injury in the playoffs last year and, from what I've heard, his teammates had to talk him into playing. Apparently his teammates think he's soft and they didn't want him on the team anymore. That would explain why the team didn't make much of an effort to find a way to get under the cap enough to resign him.

Nice, a new thread

Defending champs ^^^^^ES!!!!!!

Philly will be tougher this year, I think they improved the most in the east.

Cant wait tosee how the Habs experiment goes and watching the crappy leafs bumble through another season of defeat :)

The Caps would win the cup if they had a defense. Sadly, they don't.

I have 2 east coast teams I always cheer for:

1. Buffalo Sabres (it would be great to see them actually win a cup after all these years)

2. Pittburgh Penguins - How can you not enjoy watching these guys?

3. Fave west coast team is the L.A. Kings. Unfortunately, they have always been my fave "underdog team" that I would like to win.

I bleed blue and white so GO LEAFS GO.

I am happy to see them add some scoring and really look forward to seeing all of the young players come in and do something.

Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange CrushOrange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush! Orange Crush!:banana

GO PENS!

I have a fantasy team in a keeper league. Who's the Champs?!

MY TEAM!

Granted I lost Zherdev to the KHL for 1 season, but I may make up for it in Grachev and Ennis who may both break the top-six of their respective teams.

Oh, I hate Philly even more now that they have Pronger.

Yeah but your favorite team got their ASSES whooped by the Hershey Bears. :lecture

Back