• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Franklin Mint Bates Motel "Psycho" diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So anyone have any info on this?

I still can't even seem to find any links on the internet for this :( Crazy...... I've never had this much trouble finding an item.....

Re: Anyone know where I can find a Franklin Mint "Norman Bates" Psycho Diorama?!?!

Polar Lights did a nice 1/87 scale version of the Psycho House:

AAAACrCO8rMAAAAAAAiDcA.jpg

Re: Anyone know where I can find a Franklin Mint "Norman Bates" Psycho Diorama?!?!

Thanks for the info :) I actually saw this on eBay and bid on one. But I know it'll cost me a pretty penny to get it painted :eek:

So anyone have any info on this?

I still can't even seem to find any links on the internet for this :( Crazy...... I've never had this much trouble finding an item.....

I looked for you as well, Chris, and have come up with absolutely nothing. It's kind of interesting that there is so little mentioned about this piece. Not much of a "paper trail."

I'll move this to the WTB area now and merge with your thread in there, hope you find one buddy :duff
x :peace

Last edited:
Back