Garbage Pail Kids...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 51); background-color: rgb(51, 102, 51);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I used to collect the ^^^^ out of these when I was a kid, I think I had them all, they were prized possessions for me! :rock :lol

I have 2 binders full of almost complete sets from series 2 and on.

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

Also some Dinosaur Attack sets ...........

IMG_6223.jpg

I loved these as a kid very much and one day had to try and get them back. I started collecting these again before figure collecting.

I have 2 binders full of almost complete sets from series 2 and on.

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

Also some Dinosaur Attack sets ...........

IMG_6223.jpg

I loved these as a kid very much and one day had to try and get them back. I started collecting these again before figure collecting.

Nice collection you have there,I used to buy them all the time back in the eighties as well, did they make a movie based on them as well?..i thought i did see pics somewhere of it.

I still have all mine, series 1 through 13 all complete. I was shocked to see how much some of them still go for on ebay! I used to use my lunch money on these almost every day for years when I was a kid.

Collect for life eh Roy!

Is there somethin wrong with lovin yo past?

2zri2ih.jpg

I still have all mine, series 1 through 13 all complete. I was shocked to see how much some of them still go for on ebay! I used to use my lunch money on these almost every day for years when I was a kid.

Yep. Damn straight. These things (Especially Series 1) sell very high. I have all sets minus #1 but have alot of the double ones missing too.

i was just talking about these with a fellow coworker of mine last week. he has never heard of them. i told him he was dead to me. i had lots of these as a kid. also had the "dinosaur attacks" as well.

i was just talking about these with a fellow coworker of mine last week. he has never heard of them. i told him he was dead to me. i had lots of these as a kid. also had the "dinosaur attacks" as well.

Wise decision... you don't need people like that bringing you down :lecture

I always loved these cards; especially funny that each card was reused for a 2nd character. Gotta love keeping the costs low :lol

Also loved the Dinosaurs Attack series... bought a box of them a couple years ago. They're dirt cheap and I think got 3 or 4 sets out of it :lol So if anybody needs a set of them let me know :duff

I used to collect them as a kid...i think i might still have some back at home.... The one with my name was :
#221a Cracked Crystal
imgf29.jpg

What about u guys?

Back