KISS Premium Format - Fresh Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
New additions to my PF collection and my KISS collection in general.
Something to finally replace the last of my McFarlane figures I was hanging on to.

Got these off another member of the boards here from Alberta. Great deal I got! He has MULTIPLES of all these guys. And I mean, more than TWO in some cases! lol

Shown here are the 4 PF's. My KISS grails!
The CD Boxset, with guitar collector case.

Paul Stanley designed Washburn electric.

I'll be seeing them LIVE, Sept 25th at Cobo Hall. First concert on this leg of the tour where they will introduce new outfits, new pyro and stage show and play some of the new album!

Enjoy.

Kisscollectibles004.jpg

Kisscollectibles005.jpg

Kisscollectibles006.jpg

Kisscollectibles007.jpg

Kisscollectibles011.jpg

No they aren't. Does it matter? It's just a different base anyway. And two of them are the EX. But looks dumb if you don't have the same bases for all of them. Have to pick one or the other.

Congrats Sith. They look cool together as a set.

Not that it makes any difference, but as I'm used to seeing the Demon on the far left, that's where I'd put him.

Congrats Sith. They look cool together as a set.

Not that it makes any difference, but as I'm used to seeing the Demon on the far left, that's where I'd put him.

I'll see how that looks. I have tried different things. I have to consider the size of the shelf and the fact that two of them have to be lifted and the bases overlapped to fit them all on. So it does make two of them taller.

I think they look great, especially if you're a huge fan.

KISS fan since a kid! So yeah, if you love the band and always were drawn to the persona's and characters they created, they are for sure needed in your collection!! lol
I just can't stop staring at them everytime I go by them lol
Just bad ass to me.

Don't stress it. It's neither here nor there. Will you be picking up the Medicom figures? Or only if they announce the other two, or not at all? Out of interest.

Don't stress it. It's neither here nor there. Will you be picking up the Medicom figures? Or only if they announce the other two, or not at all? Out of interest.

I read somewhere that they will be releasing the other two medicom figures shortly after. I'd have to see all four. But since I have these 1/4 scale PF's, it's all I might need. Since my collection is mostly PF's anyway.
But we'll see.

I did order some nice 1/4 scale guitar replicas to go with these guys too.

I read somewhere that they will be releasing the other two medicom figures shortly after. I'd have to see all four. But since I have these 1/4 scale PF's, it's all I might need. Since my collection is mostly PF's anyway.
But we'll see.

I did order some nice 1/4 scale guitar replicas to go with these guys too.

If you're a kiss fan, IMO you would need the 12" poseable figures as well. Big difference between PF's and 12". I'd have them displayed in different rooms. The figures where you're more likely to play with them.

Very cool KISS figures Sithlord! Is it possible to get guitars that you can hang on them? Paul and Gene just seem to be just begging for an instrument. That would be really wicked if you could get something like that for them. :naughty

nice set up... as for the Washburn guitar, personally, i would chase down an original Ibanez Iceman.

I got the idea to customize them from another board member.
So yes, you can get in scale mini guitars (which I got coming), go to the sewing/fabric shop and get some straps or belts, get cloth for capes if you want etc.

Here are some pics of the guy on here who customized his. "Darth Con" is the member.

user5956_pic3623_1241045673.jpg

user5956_pic3619_1241045627.jpg

user5956_pic3622_1241045673.jpg

user5956_pic3627_1241045718.jpg

Back