Josh (jlcmsu), Chuck Norris wants to know why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poooooor Chucky - dude, if he worked for Sideshow he'd have had a mental breakdown by now! :wacky Welcome to the "wild world of the internet" Chuck! :duff

If Chuck Norris worked for Sideshow Collectibles, there would be no NEED to sell any other lines. They would only sell Chuck Norris figures and statues.

If Chuck Norris was in Lord of the Rings, he'd have thrown the One ring into the lava during the prologue. Real men don't wear rings, says Chuck Norris, as he calmly and quietly walks away.

All I know is, I learned my first vietnamese word from Chuck Norris' films.
"Brad-dock". I don't know what it means, but apparently it's Vietnamese for "Man who kicks your ass in dark green outfit with matching black headstrap". The evil colonel guy only said it so many times.

Last but not least, by the picture below, as shown on his website.... it would appear that Chuck Norris has a little of the Cap'n in him.

Chuck Norris and Captain Morgan.
A Force of One meets A Force of Rum.

indeed.

If Chuck Norris worked for Sideshow Collectibles, there would be no complaints. Chuck Norris would round-house kick each person across the head before they even thought of something to say.

Bum said:
If Chuck Norris worked for Sideshow Collectibles, there would be no NEED to sell any other lines. They would only sell Chuck Norris figures and statues.

If Chuck Norris was in Lord of the Rings, he'd have thrown the One ring into the lava during the prologue. Real men don't wear rings, says Chuck Norris, as he calmly and quietly walks away.

LMAO:mwaha

Chuck keeps trying to join this forum but I won't let him. I hope he doesn't drop kick me into next week.

Anyone seen Delta Force , those hijacker creeps reminds me of 9/11 & I almost cheer when Norris beats the tar atta them lol

Back