Sideshow Catalogs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does any one have an image of which catalog I'm missing? I have #2, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8. I also have an earlier one from Monsters In Motion that is exactly like Sideshow's Catalog but no number on it.
sideshowcats0015ce.th.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Does anyone know when we can expect #9? After perusing #8, their has been A LOT of changes in their offerings.

Volume 9 will be released in February. Get ready for a new and improved book. #10 will be even better yet.

I'll see if I can scan in the missing catalogs for you.

Q

Attached is the Catalog#3 Cover. It looks like that's the only one you're missing.

Q

I have all of them except # 3 also! So if anyone has extras after wookilar8 and TC get theirs, I'm next in line!

I can scan the # 1 for you... of course, there is the little matter of actually remembering where I have them stored! I will try to find them and post the scan as soon as I do.

Also, I'm always looking for any brochures, flyers, postcards, etc. that Sideshow has put out over the years. Anyone?

You know, the more I look at # 4, the more I don't recognize it! I may actually need it also. Anybody have the # 4 and want to get rid of it?

lcummins said:
I have all of them except # 3 also! So if anyone has extras after wookilar8 and TC get theirs, I'm next in line!

I personally didn't request any catalogs that I'm missing, but now that Icummins has asked, can anybody out there spare any.

Back