Tony Almeida by Kunch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
tonybox.jpg

kd80503.jpg

kd80501.jpg

kd80502.jpg

Will this have a better paint job than the Enterbay figure?

so is the head made in white resin? i wonder how strong it is. my experience with resin hasn't been good especially if you move it around quite a bit and the paint chips off

breakersrevenge, are you going to sell the full figure also?
If not, any idea of how to purchase one?

I may do, not sure, as I may just get the clothing with some alterations.
I may get the jacket with no so bright stitching!

But If you want a whole fig I can get no probs.

WaiMan

The shirt's collar is also wrong
According to Kunch, that inner shirt in the photo isn't the final version. They wanted to put the painted head photos out right away so they shot him not wearing the correct shirt.

Sculpt looks fantastic. Paint job looks far better than I could do. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait for Enterbay to make an Almeida, as I'll not subject a good sculpt (or my bank account) to my extremely limited artistic abilities.

Bring it on, Enterbay.

SnakeDoc

I live in the UK but desparately need one of these. Damn, I was just giving up hope on their ever being a Tony figure and now I find one but
have no idea where you can even buy them! :)

Does anyone know where Mr. Almeida can be bought and how much it costs? I've checked ou kunch.com but even when translated I'm finding it hard to navigate the pages...

-- I'm new to this forum so am not sure how everything works. Can you buy and sell here, in which case is anyone selling Tony?

Thanks for any help :)

Back