Jason Goes to Hell review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
One of my cardinal rules is to review figures right around the time they hit the pegs. If I don't hit it right near the release date, I usually move on. However, as we all know, rules are meant to be broken. Tonight's is one of those exceptions. The review covers the latest Jason from Sideshow Collectibles, this time from the film Jason Goes to Hell. This is our first figure on the 'big boy' body I believe, and he has an amazing sculpt. That doesn't mean there aren't some issues, but the Jason fans should be pretty pleased.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

any chance we can get a nude photo and a photo of jason next to a standard sideshow figure?

How about a pic of Jason about to kill Doland Trump instead?
Hpim0158.jpg

Great pic of Jason and Trump!

Thanks for reviewing him Michael. Outstanding as always.

Do you box the majority of your sideshow figures after you review them?

I do right now - I moved in the fall and haven't got any place to display them right now. Once we finally sell the old house (some day), I'll be building a building on the new property to house the collection, and everything can come out once again.

MICHAEL ,JUST CURIOUS, GIVE US AN ESTIMATE, HOW MANY FIGS IN YOUR COLLECTION INCLUDING STATUE,BUST ECT...????????? i THINK IT MUST BE IN THE THOUSANDS...

I'd estimate in the 6k range. I had close to 3k on display in the old toy room, and that was only a room 20x12. I had ever storage area of the old house full as well, including most of the garage. I currently have a storage room that's 10x20x10 that's packed full with boxes, top to bottom, and I've started new boxes at home since the move. I have got to get the barn built!

Man, that is crazy. I had about 2500 at one point, 2200 of them being GIJoe RAH figures. I've cut back and sold alot of them to free up space and use money for things I could actually use lol. There is no way I would buy something now just to store and not see again.

Michael Crawford said:
You did read my post, right? All those babies will be on display, as I'm building a home for them.

Yea I read it, my response was mainly a general one for most collectors. I can't imagine what it will be like to have all those figures on display. Do you have any pets? I have a cat that would constantly knock figures over

Michael Crawford said:
You did read my post, right? All those babies will be on display, as I'm building a home for them.

You should charge admission...If you built it, they will come...

Well, I did have a cat with the old toy room, but he was surprisingly uninterested. In the new arrangement, no pets will be around, since it's a completely separate building aka barn. I'm not allowed to call it a barn with my wife though, nor is it allowed to look anything like a barn.

Michael Crawford said:
Well, I did have a cat with the old toy room, but he was surprisingly uninterested. In the new arrangement, no pets will be around, since it's a completely separate building aka barn. I'm not allowed to call it a barn with my wife though, nor is it allowed to look anything like a barn.

Probably for the best...nothing good seems to happen in barns in the movies. See Halloween 5, every Friday the 13th movie, Exorcism of Emily Rose...

Fritz said:
Oh I can think of something good that happens in a barn occasionally. :naughty

yOU MEAN WITH THE CHICKEN OR WITH THE COW....???? YOU FREAK...

Back