You Sunk My What ......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see Chutes and Ladders and Crossfire and Hungry Hungry Hippos. :monkey5

Maybe they can redo the Deer Hunter, and instead of russian roulette, they can play Simon or Jenga.

I don't think Peter Berg can even say "Battleship" with his speech impediment.

So yeah....there's aliens in this. :rolleyes:

https://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=64902

Taylor Kitsch (upcoming John Carter of Mars, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, "Friday Night Lights") will star in Universal's adaptation of the Hasbro game Battleship.

Peter Berg is directing the action adventure, which will unfold as a massive Naval adventure across the seas, in the skies and over land as our planet fights for survival against a superior force.

The script, by Jon and Erich Hoeber, sees an international fleet come together to battle a water-bound armada of otherworldly origin.

Heat Vision says Kitsch is playing a Naval commander named Alex Hopper, described as "wildly spirited" and "a great seaman but a lousy politician." Other key roles in the film include the female lead as well as a Japanese commander.

The Hurt Locker star Jeremy Renner was previously in the running for the role but opted to do Paul Thomas Anderson's new drama instead.

facepalm.jpg

Well, everyone laughed when they wanted to make a movie about a Disney ride but POTC turned out great so you never know.

i don't know why everyone expects movies to be so serious. I would LOVE to see what $200,000,000 spent on ridiculous naval battle special effects can buy.

Every time I see the title of this thread I think it says SUCK :lol

Last edited:
Back