HULK Vs SPIDEY PIC!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
wowowowowowowow..........looks like the exclusive will have flashing traffic lights!!!

hulkvspidey.jpg

This statue will be awesome and I will buy it...but, and DONT GET ME WRONG,I know the Hulk is big and enormous, but is he that big!!!!????? Spider-man is not even the size of one of his arm !!!!!!! Spidey look really like an insect compare to him...anyway..this is a piece I want...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scraping chin .....*

That is amazing! :horror :horror

Nice find! Valid question about the size of spidey, is he really that small? The statue itself is on the small side at 14", but they picked a nice scene, really liking the VS series.

I'm actually disappointed in it. Spidey's pose is awesome. But you would think the Hulk would have a more dynamic pose. Hulk was not made to crouch. Hulk was made to Smash! Smash! Smash! I was impressed by the first 2 in the series--I'd give them both "A" grades...but for Hulk vs Spidey, I'm gonna have to say "B." Will probably still pick it up, but then again, might wait for the price. Wouldn't it have been better if Hulk was smashing the ground or swinging his fists?

Looks good!!

The design is very nice and the exclusive version is going to be awesome!!:google

I don't really like the pairing of Spidey and Hulk. I can think of at least 30 other characters I would prefer to have Spidey fighting instead of Hulk and vice-versa for the Hulk.

Still undecided...:confused:

daelith said:
I'm actually disappointed in it. Spidey's pose is awesome. But you would think the Hulk would have a more dynamic pose. Hulk was not made to crouch. Hulk was made to Smash! Smash! Smash! I was impressed by the first 2 in the series--I'd give them both "A" grades...but for Hulk vs Spidey, I'm gonna have to say "B." Will probably still pick it up, but then again, might wait for the price. Wouldn't it have been better if Hulk was smashing the ground or swinging his fists?

I'd say jesse's avatar would most certainly get a double D from me, if they'd make it a 1:1!

Looks fantastic. I like it alot. You get 2 inconic Marvel characters in one shot. Spidey and Hulk. I may have to go for this...it brings back childhood memories of when my brother and I had the dolls of Spidey (me) and Hulk (my brother) and we would make them fight each other...

Back