Paranormal Activity... interesting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Check this one out...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F_UxLEqd074&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F_UxLEqd074&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Absolutely brilliant! I'm there if it ever comes to theatres here. Even if its fake i'm sold. :lol Its been a long time since i've had the hairs on the back on my neck stand up ............. and from a freaking preview :horror

Not scary at all.

2zri2ih.jpg

is this the type of movie that never comes to dvd ?...
or do those type of movies not exsist ?. :lol

I probably need to make this more clear.
I got the impression from the way this trailer was presented that this will never show up on dvd and will only be shown in select cinemas.
Surely I'm wrong right ?...

I probably need to make this more clear.
I got the impression from the way this trailer was presented that this will never show up on dvd and will only be shown in select cinemas.
Surely I'm wrong right ?...

If it turns out anything like Blair Witch did it will be distributed to DVD for sure.

Let me just say this. It is fake. If this was real it would be on every news channel and not stop playing.

Ok now that that's out of the way. It looks interesting. Maybe even good. However I was duped like non other with the Blair Witch movie. I even knew going into that it wasn't real. However, everyone said such good things about it that I just had to see this movie.

Turns out it wasn't playing in my area. So I actually took off work with some friends and drove 2 hours to the closest theater on opening day to go see it. What a ^^^^ing rip off. Quite frankly one of the lamest movies I had ever saw at that point.

So, with this movie, I just meh. You know the whole full me once thing right? Not this puppy. :tap

This looks great!!

I demanded that they bring this to the L.A., CA area, we are in the lead, about 50 or so votes ahead of NYC!! :woo

I just read their website too. Yup Blair Witch all over. They are trying to generate buzz on their new fantastic movie by only releasing it in limited spurts (ala blair witch). IE this movie sucks and we need to talk it up and make people talk. Great marketing just like with BW. I'm not falling for it one bit. If it was such a fantastic movie it would open just like every other movie. But they know it wouldn't survive and have a greater chance trying to build a cult following even before people have seen the movie.

Let me just say this. It is fake. If this was real it would be on every news channel and not stop playing.

Ok now that that's out of the way. It looks interesting. Maybe even good. However I was duped like non other with the Blair Witch movie. I even knew going into that it wasn't real. However, everyone said such good things about it that I just had to see this movie.

Turns out it wasn't playing in my area. So I actually took off work with some friends and drove 2 hours to the closest theater on opening day to go see it. What a ^^^^ing rip off. Quite frankly one of the lamest movies I had ever saw at that point.

So, with this movie, I just meh. You know the whole full me once thing right? Not this puppy. :tap

Actually I can relate but I was one of those idiots that didn't know it was fake going in :eek: It had an amazing effect on me though :D

This will be good.

Noooooooo, really? :rolleyes: :lol

LOL! Ahhh come on. You know there are idiots out there that believe this is real. That is the brilliance in the marketing. Same with Blair Witch. I can't tell you how many dumb asses I educated standing in line to get in to see it. It was like I just told them Santa wasn't real. :rotfl

LOL! Ahhh come on. You know there are idiots out there that believe this is real. That is the brilliance in the marketing. Same with Blair Witch. I can't tell you how many dumb asses I educated standing in line to get in to see it. It was like I just told them Santa wasn't real. :rotfl

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back