• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Various Sideshow Predator & Terminator items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amb001

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to track down a few Sideshow Predator and Terminator items for my collection preferably in the UK / EU to minimise shipping and customs fees.

I'm looking for mint items with original packaging (shipping boxes not esential but would be nice).

Please feel free to let me know if you have any of the following that you're prepared to let go.

Terminator
8311 - 40-Watt Phased Plasma Rifle - FOUND
8307 - 1:1 Endoskeleton Arm - FOUND
8308 - 1:1 Scale "Rosebox" Shotgun Replica FOUND

Predator
2904 - The Predator 1:1 Scale Bust - FOUND
2948 - Predator Life-Size Bust - FOUND

Thanks for looking and for any help you can offer.
Andy

Last edited:
Just a small bump and an update to my orignal post to show the items I've managed to track down. :chew

Just taken delivery of the rosebox shotgun :banana

Only one more item to go and then back to the hunt for the grail piece - the Alien Warrior 1:1 :chew

I've taken delivery of the original Predator 1:1 today so that's all of these items now crossed off. :peace

I'll try to take some piccies over the weekend for anyone who may be interested.

Now just gotta find me a 1:1 Alien Bust :D

Back