Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (BD) spec + pics (new head shot added!)

New head sculpt revealed-

IronManMarkIIIBattleDamagedverbacks.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS 110 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III collectible figure (Battle Damaged Version)

The Battle damaged IRON MAN MARK III features:

l Authentic and detailed fully realized IRON MAN
l Stands approximately 30 cm tall
l Over 36 points of articulation
l Special features on the armor:
n Metal-like painting with scratches finishing
n Light up glowing eyes and Micro ARC reactor on chest (battery operated)
n Expendable wrist gauntlet (as shield)
n Ejective shoulder mounted micro munitions pod
n Retractable countermeasure dispenser
n Fully deployed Air Flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
n Re-engineered AirBrake deployment system
n Working forearms rocket
n Two interchangeable chest armors
l Seven pieces of interchangeable hands, including light up replusor palms
l Damaged helmet as accessory
l Alternate heads:
- Authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as TONY STARK, in damaged helmet with removable mask
- Non-damaged Iron Man helmet with light-up eyes function
l Deluxe Iron Man figure base

Release date: Q4, 2009 – Q1, 2010

Artist info:
Head Sculpt by Kojun
Paint by JC Hong

© 2008 MVLFFLLC . TM& 2009 MARVEL.

1IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

2IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

3IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

4IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

5IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

6IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

7IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

8IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

9IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

Last edited:
Damn theres so much coming out next year I can't keep up. BD Iron Man , Wolvie, John Connor v2, Mars Attacks, Resident Evil and now the T-800 ! :horror

WoW! Did they re-engineer the body? I hope HT adds some ab or waist articulation.

Yeah , the first thing I thought when I opened the box of my Mark 3 and saw the inside gears of his chest. I wish you could see the inside armor on the figure :lol Hot Toys was basically telling you what they were gonna do the whole time :lol

The reworked opening calf and arm panels really emphasize how overly thin this figure is. I mean, just look at the opened leg air brakes, how the hell would a human leg fit inside the lower leg armor. This was acceptable on the previous Iron man figures, it's more noticeable and irksome this time. Also, look at how the forearm meets the inner elbow. It is different and looks weird to me.

I really wish they would have tweaked the proportions to be a bit more accurate. But I can understand that Ht would want to maximize profits using the existing molds.

It still is a great looking figure though. Lots of stuff included.

Last edited:
awesome man....... but will it be better than the MARK I? amazing stuff from hot toys:monkey5

Seeing as you can have this version displayed in either un damaged or battle damaged set up, I feel Hot Toys have really been un-fair releasing the first version as well as this. Same with John Connor version 2 - we have to buy a whole new figure - another £130 - when they could just include the alternative clothes / accessories / battle damaged chest and head / scarred John Connor head with the first release and perhaps charge a little more.

At least Police Joker includes 2 sets of clothes - but then again this is their 3rd Joker

The new DX Batman is a joke as well considering the only real upgrades are the light up / moving eyes cowl / facial expressions and the sticky bomb gun
why dont they just sell new improved heads or accesories on their own - like an expansion pack.

Seeing as you can have this version displayed in either un damaged or battle damaged set up, I feel Hot Toys have really been un-fair releasing the first version as well as this. Same with John Connor version 2 - we have to buy a whole new figure - another £130 - when they could just include the alternative clothes / accessories / battle damaged chest and head / scarred John Connor head with the first release and perhaps charge a little more.

At least Police Joker includes 2 sets of clothes - but then again this is their 3rd Joker

The new DX Batman is a joke as well considering the only real upgrades are the light up / moving eyes cowl / facial expressions and the sticky bomb gun
why dont they just sell new improved heads or accesories on their own - like an expansion pack.

i have to agree there with you mate, that's why i'm not buying the bd jc... also there's where they make most of there money from.. :banana:banana:banana

Yeah will if your me and dont have a V1 Joker or Dark Knight Batman yet the DX's look really good which is why I have both preordered right now... As for the Battle Damage Mark III I was almost going to pass this one by until I saw everything today now its preordered as soon as it becomes available at Urbancollector.com...

And from now on, I won't be getting any 1st releases of a main character. E.g. Mark 4, as there's a 99% chance that they are goin to re do him and make a v2 with a much cooler extras.

The reworked opening calf and arm panels really emphasize how overly thin this figure is. I mean, just look at the opened leg air brakes, how the hell would a human leg fit inside the lower leg armor. This was acceptable on the previous Iron man figures, it's more noticeable and irksome this time.

I really wish they would have tweaked the proportions to be a bit more accurate. But I can understand that Ht would want to maximize profits using the existing molds.

It still is a great looking figure though. Lots of stuff included.

Agreed. Still buying it though. :D

I will pre-order from SS because it is a great looking figure. Whether I keep this version will depend on other Marvel or IM 2 announcements before release. The release date is either 4Q 2009 or 1Q 2010. I foresee this going into 2010 which depending how late in the 1Q it is release we may have IM 2 details.

I do not believe this one will be difficult to pick up later if needed.

Back