Can Someone Make Me a Sig???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can put together a new sig for me using these pics of the Green Lantern and Batman for the Blackest Night. Also, I'd like it to have "The Dead Shall Rise" on it.
thanks!!!

4qjss4.jpg

2ilbpmc.jpg

21ne16q.jpg

Here's a couple I made up for you man. Granted neither one of them are very good and there isn't much difference between the two but the program I have isn't all that great.

If you don't want to use them, that's totally cool. I'm sure someone else could make a better one for you, if they haven't already. If you do like them though and want any changes, let me know and I'll try to do what I can. :duff

Sigforhairlesswookiee.jpg

Sigforhairlesswookiee2.jpg

This is the best I could do incorporating the banner with the program I have man. I made a few variations cause I wasn't sure how you wanted it exactly. Again let me know if you want any changes and I'll try to do what I can. :duff

Sigforhairlesswookiee3.jpg

Sigforhairlesswookiee5.jpg

Sigforhairlesswookiee4.jpg

Last edited:
My pleasure dude, I'm glad you liked them. :D

Do you want me to keep the others open for you on my photobucket account in case you decide to switch them out, or are you just gonna stick to the one your using now?

You can just save them to your computer also, that way you'll have them for later. If you haven't already done that.

I figured I would try here first instead of making a new thread. Can somebody give my frasier avatar green skin and flashing red eyes?:D

Back