Iron Man Mark III 1:1 Bust Clean or Battle Damaged

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoid2323

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well my Iron Man Mark III 1:1 Bust's base started cracking so I contacted the AD I bought it from (RE who totally rocks BTW)and got 2 options to replace it with. A Battle Damaged version at no additional charge. They would pay for shipping both ways or another clean version which I was told SSC Sideshow is having more of these busts produced so they can swap out all of the damaged ones. They are in the process of being produced now and Sideshow expects them in stock in about 6 weeks. I really liked my clean version but I'm undecided.

Id get a refund completely and spend your hard earned money on something that won't deteriorate over time.

I just received my clean 1:1 replacement. It's flawless! Get that!

Id get a refund completely and spend your hard earned money on something that won't deteriorate over time.

Why wasn't this an option for you?!?!? I would think that if you bought this from a retailer that they'd honor a refund....... :confused

But I agree, take a refund if possible...... I wouldn't want to kick out THIS much money on an EPIC fail :sick

But I agree, take a refund if possible...... I wouldn't want to kick out THIS much money on an EPIC fail :sick

I was actually expecting and would have preferred a refund over a bust that has been returned but alas it wasn't offered. If I can get a newly painted one that I can live with I just hope the factory uses a primer on the base this time. Although the BD version looks kinda cool also.:banghead

Give the clean bust one more chance. I was hesistant at first but was glad I did that. The new bust is awesome! :D

I'm going to pass on the battle damaged and get the brand new clean version... Fingers crossed. :D

My replacement bust :D

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

I chose the Clean over the BD...I got the Clean version a couple of weeks ago, and just LOVE IT!!!

Especially after i polished it, looks Awesome!!

Back