Hot Toys Marvel Movie figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
How many figures do you think Hot toys will make of the various Marvel Movies that have come out and will be coming out?

There are four Iron Man's already (I, II, III, and the Gun Metal III), with a possible fourth, Battle Damaged III version.

There is Logan/Wolverine from X-Men origins.

There has been movies but no figures (from Hot toys) of Spiderman (I, II, III), Hulk 1 and 1 (the first one blowed), Daredevil :sick and Electra :sick, Punisher 1 and 1 (again, the first one :sick).

I also heard and read talk of Captain America, Thor, and an Avengers movie in the future.

why can't we get a 1/6 scale hulk? i'd prefer a non-movie hulk but would take a movie one.

whistlerla.jpg

You think so? I dunno man.

I'd take:
-Blade (preferably from the second movie)
-Tom Jane Punisher (Sure the movie was lacking, but all you folks that prefer that Ray Stevenson guy and his version are just lost, I'm sorry.)

yeah my predicament with the x-men origins wolverine is i figure that HT will inevitably make a better one once they start making figures from the x-men trilogy so i may hold off...i could just picture a wolvie from the final battle against phoenix with his adamanitum skeleton exposed or even more likely a DX with pers and a crap load of extra pack-ins.

however, i will probably buy anything from the spider-man movies, i hope we atleast get:

regular spidey
peter parker
black suit spidey
spider-man 1 battle damaged spidey
green goblin (1/6 glider and pumpkin bombs would be the ^^^^^)
doc ock
goblin 2
venom
sandman

and of course, bonesaw :D lol j/k

You think so? I dunno man.

I'd take:
-Blade (preferably from the second movie)
-Tom Jane Punisher (Sure the movie was lacking, but all you folks that prefer that Ray Stevenson guy and his version are just lost, I'm sorry.)

Not even sure how you could begin to justify that statement. Both movies were terrible but at least the second embraced that fact and had fun with it. Thomas Jane was the worst casting from any comic book movie, even worse than the entire cast of Daredevil. Ray Stevenson is a killer actor and embodied Frack Castle far more accurately than any other actor before him. Even Dolph's Punisher was in every way conceivable better than Jane.

Punisher wasn't one of the films mentioned. Personally I'd LOVE a Stevenson Castle.

But I can see them making Spider-man, Goblin, Ock, Venom, Wolverine (x-suit), Cyclops, Magneto. And that's probably it until they bring out DX versions of all of them.

Not even sure how you could begin to justify that statement. Both movies were terrible but at least the second embraced that fact and had fun with it. Thomas Jane was the worst casting from any comic book movie, even worse than the entire cast of Daredevil. Ray Stevenson is a killer actor and embodied Frack Castle far more accurately than any other actor before him. Even Dolph's Punisher was in every way conceivable better than Jane.

To each his own bud. I thought Stevenson was so awful it was laughable, not the mention the entire movie was just dreadful. Jane may have been cast a little against the grain, but so was Ledger as The Joker. I think Jane is a much stronger actor, and brought a reality and a broken soul to Castle. Stevenson appeared to be straining his throat trying to achieve the world's deepest voice, and working up fake tears of anger. Jane was a real man, and he made me feel the edge he was standing on.

I liked Jane's portrayal as the punisher, i liked stevenson's look, so if i had to have a figure of a movie punisher i'd want him. I want the military gear and weapons.

Back